BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Haley S.
This leave in conditioner keeps your hair silky, smooth and smelling great all day! Some leave-ins tend to make my hair feeling greasy but this one doesn't! I absolutely recommend this product to anyone in need of a leave in conditioner.
Makayla B.
Sparks, NV
THIS STUFF IS WONDERFUL!!! I have severely dry damaged hair from heat tools and this is the only stuff that I saw a difference with! I continue to use it and am planning on ordering another bottle soon!!
Rozalina Y.
This is a great product if you don’t have oily hair, I felt like it added too much moister in my hair so I couldn’t really use it, but it gets the job done no doubt about it !
Lexus L.
Norcross, GA
OMG I love this stuff it has became my holy grail my hair is soft detangled and moisturized. When I first used it I was like okay okay were getting some where because I have 4c hair.
Brianna R.
Bay
This product is great. Doesn't leave hair feeling oily, or a residue like I've found in other brands. My hair feels healthy when I use it. The price is great for a leave in.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
I revived this in a vox box at one point and I must say I love it. Not sure on the price because I got it for free, but I'm sure it's worth it. It helps get out tangles as I'm brushing through the wet hair.
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
I really like this product, it was sent to me in the glow voxbox to test and I love This! My hair is so smooth after one use and it instantly made it easier to brush out.
Yarissa R.
I spray this on my hair before I blow dry it. I like to apply different products on my hair before doing any heat. It’s affordable and you can find it at Target. I am satisfied with this one.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
I received this product for free from Influenster in order to test and review it. I used this product and it had a nice smell and it helped moisturize my hair a lot.
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
Yo seriously, I'm in love with this product. The smell, the weight, the concept, the color on the bottle. I use this after every shower and on days where my hair is just a little too frizzy. It's amazing.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?