BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Lexi W.
Belleville, WI
I really like using this product when I get out of the shower because it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. It keeps my hair hydrated, but you need to be careful to put in the right amount, otherwise your hair is super greasy all day. Otherwise, it is great and I would definitely recommend it!
Kenna S.
Kingsport, TN
I got this leave in conditioner in my last voxbox. I have used every drop of it. it leaves my hair soft and smelling good. I would love to go buy another one but i’m so busy with school and work. definitely recommend!!
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
This leave in is great for my kind of hair, which is oily on the roots and dry on the ends. It makes my hair softer and brighter but isn't heavy. Effective and affordable, probably would buy it again.
Jessica A.
I got this free from Influenster and love it! It does exactly what I need it to and keeps my hair tangle free and smelling great. Easy to use and great spray bottle that minimizes mess and waste. Extremely satisfied!
Kayla M.
New Roads, La
I got this product from my glow Vox box and I am so glad I got it. I have very damaged hair from bleach so I use this product every time I was my hair. It makes it super smooth and shiny.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
This smells so amazing!! I use it when my hair is damp to help comb my hair out. It helps me handle the frizz in my wavy hair. Bonus: natural ingredients so it's not damaging your hair!
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell so much! I don't know what it is but the smell takes me back to my childhood! It repairs the damage on your hair and was effective for me. Best leave in conditioner hands down!!!!!!!!!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this product! I use it after every shower. It makes my hair soft and manageable. The scent is phenomenal. It's super affordable. Doesn't leave any residue in my hair or weigh it down. I absolutely love this product.
Ashley M.
Riverside, CA
This smells so good! I have dry damaged hair do to over dying it and this helps to make it soft! I received it complimentary from influenster! Keeps my hair hydrated and looking good.
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
A favorite brand of mine so I had high hopes for this one and they were met. I love this leave in conditioner to death. Very effective with a great price point. Definitely will buy again.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?