BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Shreveport, LA
I have used it about 4 times already and it's great. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The bottle is a pretty good amount too. Could probably last about a year for me which is great.
divya m.
It works the best, after applying it gave a smooth shine to my hair and also doesnt make my hair oily for 24 hours.I love the pckage and the lock system of it.Repirs my locks in the hair, go to product.
Margaret M.
I recently got this through Influenster and was so so about it. It wasn't horrible but it didn't do wonders for my hair. It smelled awesome and had a nice spray but I felt like it may have made my hair frizzy
Neisys H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This smells amazing and it’s something I use daily but is only use it if I know I’m going to shower later that day or if I’m just getting out of the pool or the beach. It’s just to heavy and makes my hair feel less than conditioned
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love love LOVE this product. I run it through the ends of my hair after I shower and it feels amazing. The scent is pretty good too. I will for sure purchase this again. I don’t think I’ll run out for awhile because of how much is in the container.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this stuff! Super amazing! Leaves my hair super soft, and doesn't weigh my hair down. Let's my hair do it's own thing in a non frizzy way! And smells really good with excellent price point!
Aimee H.
St Petersburg, FL
Currently using this product. It seems to be working well. I have really damaged hair and it’s one of the better leave in conditioners I’ve found for sure! I use it every time after I shampoo and my hair feels softer already.
Naomi E.
Chicago , IL
I love this product it's great for any type of hair , it's really affordable as well and it really does its job. It's really effective it makes my hair shine and it hydrates it, i would absolutely buy it again
Kenna S.
Kingsport, TN
I got this leave in conditioner in my last voxbox. I have used every drop of it. it leaves my hair soft and smelling good. I would love to go buy another one but i’m so busy with school and work. definitely recommend!!
Ashley C.
This stuff smells great! It feels pretty light, so it doesn't weigh you hair down like some other brands. However, it doesn't help a whole lot with detangling and I haven't yet noticed a difference in this leave-in versus regular after-wash conditioner.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?