BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Gabby S.
Kentwood, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! For one, it smells amazing!! It makes my hair feel so much healthier than any other "repair" product I have used before & it works great to protect too! It can be bought at Ulta for a better price than some of the other "top of the line" brands & it works just as good! I'll definitely be buying this product for a long time
Courtney H.
I love the smell. I used it during the summer for my wash n go. It was sent to me by Influenster. Only thing about it that is negative is that it builds up after about 3 days and leaves white specks in your hair
Katelynn C.
Auburn, KS
This stuff is wonderful for summer. Especially if one is camping or somewhere they may not have direct access to a shower. It helps my hair so much and leaves it smelling great all day long. It's really tamed my frizz as well!
Madi W.
Fort Stewart, GA
First of all, the scent is AMAZING! Second, Not Your Mothers has never disappointed before and they definitely didn’t start! I love leave-in conditioners and this one is awesome. It’s good for damaged hair and adds hydration. definitely worth a try!
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
Love this leave in conditioner! I noticed my hair wasn't as brittle and I didn't have as many split ends after I used this for about a month. I didn't notice anything major right away but I definitely recommend sticking with it! Would buy again
Madison E.
This product is absolutely amazing! I don't use actual conditioner because it leaves buildup. This product made my hair super soft and shiny. I love that it has natural products also. I am definitely satisfied!
Briana C.
Greenfield , CA
Smells great works amazing ! Thanks to this product my dry broken hair is so much more manageable my hair is soft and shiny now compared to the dull hair I have after so much bleach & the price is reasonable!
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
I love this product so much! It works as a great detangler for me and my daughter. My daughter gets the worse rats nests in her hair and nothing works but this so I can brush it. Does not leave your hair greasy. Smells so good! Love love love!
Alyssa R.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love this product. It's amazing for thick hair that is always tangly! It helps a whole lot. I think it works best on damaged hair. & it was very effective for me. I am very satisfied. & love this product!
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I used this in the summer for myself and my daughter mostly after getting out of the pool or ocean to help keep our hair from turning into knot fests. Smells great and did it’s job. Doesn’t make hair greasy at all. I am satisfied with this product.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?