BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Leah B.
I actually got this product from a voxbox and I use it every time I come out of the shower! It does a great job of making my hair less static and frizzy but my hair still feels kind of dry. It's a good product and I would buy again!
faith c.
San Diego , CA
worked great on my hair I loved her you should go buy it it really helped my hair look amazing for my school dance go get it if you life that's really nice packagin
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
This leave in conditioner left my hair stronger soft no oily residue like some this is well worth the cost for the result u get almost immediately I would suggest this brand over a lot of the other brands and I would buy this again
Kimberly V.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Love this leave in conditioner! I use it everyday. I got to try it for free and fell in love with it so I had to buy more! My little girl has really long hair so it gets tangled easy. After every bath I spray a little in her hair and it takes the tangles right out!!
Daniela R.
woodlake,ca
This product has made my hair softer and shiny not greasy but shiny. I hate greasy hair and this leave in conditioner does not make your hair greasy. I have only used this for about 2 weeks and I like it. Overall a good product
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I just started using this product and I LOVE IT! It smells so sooooo good!!!! It's an easy to use bottle! I use it after I shower! Definitely a product that I would recommend to anyone looking to give their hair some extra moisture!
Angel K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it makes my hair smell good and feel really soft!!! It doesn't leave any residue behind! This is by far my favorite leave in conditioner. I even use this on my husband and son's hair. The price is definitely affordable. No complaints here🤗
Faith R.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this item for free in a Vox Box and I looked it. It has an amazing scent that isn't too strong or overpowering. It don't feel a huge difference, but it does make my hair smell better and a little softer. I do really like it. The packaging and bottle is good too!
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
I can't believe how soft this makes my hair! It has such a sweet smell to it. I definitely rank it at the top of my list for leave in conditioner. I received this product complimentary in the Glow VoxBox for testing purposes ❤
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I've been searching for a good leave in conditioner for a while now and thank you Influenster & Not Your Mothers! This protected my hair, and kept it super soft! I'm very satisfied, thank you NYM & Influenster for this complimentary bottle!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?