BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
This leave in conditioner is the best smelling leave in that I have ever owned, in my life! I felt like it really repaired my hair and left it feeling super soft and smooth. And the smell lasts for such a long time!
Cascade W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m in love with this product and use it everyday after my shower. I have curtly hair that if you brush it after the shower it dries and goes POOF! So this is really nice to have to be able to brush my hair and keeps my curls looking good and not frizzy along with just looking managed haha :)
Hilary P.
Norman, OK
I've always had really healthy hair but I finally decided to bleach it and it's seemed dry and frizzy since then. I bought this hoping it would repair it and condition it. It's amazing! I've only had it a couple weeks and I'm hooked. Great smell and so affordable.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great product! It smells wonderful and leaves my hair nice and fluffy! It takes away frizz too which is what I needed. The only downside is that if you put too much in it weighs your hair down a lot!! A very thin line of the perfect amount to put on
Caitlyn W.
This is the best product I've gotten from Influenster so far. This combined with a Shea moisture conditioner has made my hair incredibly soft and almost free of split ends. I will be re-purchasing once my free bottle is empty and recommending to people I know.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
I have been fighting with my hair for MONTHS now trying to find products that tame my frizz, keep my hair hydrated, and define my curls. This leave-in conditioner is a miracle worker! In just one use my hair felt the softest and shiniest it has in a very long while.
Mackinley P.
Only used this a few times but it has in fact made my hair much softer and less tangled throughout the day! Plus it smells delicious! Keeps my hair feeling soft and shiny, and is easy to use! I have rather thick hair that can be coarse in the humidity
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
YOOOO, I got this in my voxbox and I'm so glad. I have balayage damaged hair and it feels so much softer, lays smoother, and it smells nice too. I don't remember the last time my hair was this soft, will definitely buy a bottle when my sample runs out.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
THIS SPRAY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!! Or at least my hair lol. So much shine, so much hydration.. my hair normally gets so tangled and spraying this in my towel dried hair makes blow drying SO easy. I can run my fingers through my hair again. Life. Changing.
Brittany M.
Jackson, MI
This leave in conditioner smells amazing!! I've gotten some compliments that my hair smells nice after using this product. It does make my hair smoother as well and much easier to brush through. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?