BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
I swear by this amazing bottle of joy. I could never use conditioner in the shower because it left my hair feeling oily after it dried so I got this to try and my life is forever changed. Before using this product my hair was dry frizzy tangled and the time and now it is so soft and smooth. I can't even believe the difference
Alicia X.
San Diego, CA
I really like this. I've never tried a leave in conditioner but this one smells really nice. My hair sometimes can be a bit too dry so using it has helped it be softer. Also I feel like it might have helped with my frizz but I've also been trying some other things so it's kind of hard to say if it's just the conditioner.
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
I received this product in my Glow Vox Box a while back and completely forgot to post this. I absolutely love this product! I spray this in my hair after I shower and it really has done wonders for my hair. Since then I have now purchased my own bottle after sadly running out of my free one. I will continue buying this.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
Since using this leave in conditioner my hair has been so incredibly soft but not greasy! Other leave in conditioners always left my hair feeling weighed down and gross, but not your mothers leave in conditioner not only smells great but leaves my hair feeling light and fresh! Love love love not your mothers products!!!
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I received this product for free in a vox box and let me tell you, this product smells absolutely wonderful in my hair! It also helps the frizz in my hair a little but not as much as I would like it to. Basically it keeps my hair nice and soft, with a great smell but I still have my frizz, which is the only downfall.
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
So i got this from a voxbox here from Influenster shout out to them btw lol but this is actually a great product. I use it everytime after i shower and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. It smells very good too.
Karina C.
Irvine, CA
Smells really good and smooths out hair, but I feel like this leave-in conditioner just made my hair feel more oily and tangled. However, this always happens to me no matter which leave-in conditioner I use so it might just be me... It helped a little bit with repairing my damaged hair, but I could see the same results with just regular conditioner.
Emily G.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this in my Vox Box. I'm definitely not as obsessed with hair products as I am make-up, but I love this stuff. If they bottled this fragrance, I'd be sure to buy at least 10 bottles. The stuff is light on the hair, and doesn't make your hair have a weird texture or anything. 10/10 would recommend.
Morgan N.
I got this in the glow vox box. When I used it I felt like my hair was em much smoother right after the shower but it didn't seem like it had much of a long term effect. I would say it is a great detangler but i dont know about repairing. It smells great and made my hair smell great so I would buy it just for that.
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
So my son Aiden and I have bother super curly hair and we alwqays use leave in conditioner. We usually use Hawaiin Silk, but after getting this shipped to me in my influenster box I will never change again. It smells amazing, and definitely gives you weight loss girls. And its a very light mist! I love it!!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?