BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
I have to say this is one of the best smelling and best working leave in conditioners I've ever used. I'm a cosmetology student which allows me to buy higher-end products for a fraction of the price. Anyone can buy this not your mother's leave in conditioner, but I always go back to this leave in. It's great, and kind of on the thicker side, but I LOVE that. It's really an awesome product.
Sara K.
Amherst, NY
I love the smell so much! There's another product from not your mothers that is similar, it may be called the detangler? I loved that product as well and the smell was also amazing so I highly recommend this brand. I use this product after I get out of the shower and then I brush my hair and it detangles very nicely. My hair is very thick so this product definitely helps out a lot!
Monica H.
So my curls are damaged from curling and straightening iron and with this product I saw the difference in just a couple days my curls began to feel hydrated , I saw more bounce and they weren't as frizzy ! So I recommend this product plus it has natural ingredients ! The smell is pleasant , and delicious lol
Lisa K.
Penns Grove, NJ
Okay, so the brand name wheeled me in but when I took a look at the ingredients, it left me shook. Such a great value for a product with REAL royal jelly. My entire family used this and it lasted about 2 months. My daughter has dense ringlets, and this kept her curls moisturized and frizz free. I dye my hair every few weeks, so to keep the cuticle sealed is super important to me.
Claudia C.
I fell in love with this product as soon as I tried it on after my shower! I love the way this leave in conditioner smells!! It instantly made my hair feel healthier the first time i tried it on. This is my first time using this product, but it is so great! I was using Garnier's leave in conditioner for months and it literally had no effect on my hair. Definitely recommend!
Cassidy S.
This leave in conditioner is amazing!!! It smells so good and it has helped my hair grow stronger and healthier. I've had short hair for a while now because I would frequently color my hair and I'm trying to grow out my hair now. With the help of this leave in conditioner in the form of a spray it is so easy to take care and nourish my hair. Definitely recommend this product!
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
i have been using this product that i got out of my glow vox box over 2 weeks know and i love it. The spell is wonderful and it leaves my hair soft and smooth especially were my hair is so thin it makes it feel a lot thicker then it really is so i highly recommend this product to any one.
Kyana B.
I love this leave in conditioner because it smells amazing and makes my hair feel even more amazing. It leaves it feeling smooth but not greasy. I also love the fact that it's available at a variety of retail stores and it's under $10! I received mine free and I will defiantly repurchase
Haley D.
I have absolutely LOVED this product. I used it after the pool a couple of times and it worked wonders. I can easily brush my hair out and my hair dries insanely soft and smooth. I used it tonight again and my hair has never felt this soft... it looks amazing.
You can tell it's soft just by looking. I got this product free from Influenster for testing, but all opinions are my own.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
This product has such an incredible scent and is super long lasting. I shower at night, spray this baby on and in the morning when I brush out my hair after taking it out of my bun, my hair is silky, smooth and my ends feel like they’ve never touched heat! I love this product huge thanks to influenster for giving me the opportunity to try out this product ❤
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?