BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
It can be sticky if you apply to much and don't apply on dry hair it'll be sticky as well apply it on wet or damped hair and brush out so it will apply to all your hair is the best results I love the smell and the applicator spraying nozzle and it has a lock on it witch is amazing for traveling and storing away I think it's an amazing product I will buy again.
Jessica A.
This product works very well at conditioning your hair. It also smells very good. I like this product because it has all natural ingredients. No silicone or parbens.
Anna C.
Love love love this product! Smells great and the spray applicator helps to disperse product evenly. And it really works! My hair was damaged from several bleaching sessions and from just two uses I could feel a difference in my hair. It was softer, silkier, smoother, more hydrated without weighting it down at all or leaving visible/noticeable residue.
Julia B.
After testing and reviewing the original NYM detangler spray (which was OK)....I was very excited to recieve this one in the glow voxbox. And I LOVE IT. I'm always looking for detanglers/oils that smell good and work in my long, color treated, damaged hair. This one is my new favorite. It's smells amazing and has the perfect balance of oily/creamy vs. watery. The "natural" attempt is nice but if they could go organic that would be better.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
As a girl with curly hair conditioner is always good and I have tried this product before and it has always treated me well. So i decided to let my mom try this product out and so far she likes it! She says this product has helped her out with her thick straight hair. It helps her tame her stray hairs and manages the frizz!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This product is excellent. We use it all the time.. leaves our hair feeling smooth and soft. I always tell all my closest friends they should buy it. I highly recommend it the quality is amazing and the smell is just amazing. I am definitely obsessed with this line of products.
Lizz B.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this product!! T smells delicious. However, I have naturally dry, frizzy, and curly hair and it actually seemed to dry my hair out after using it for over a week so I actually stopped using it. I then looked at the ingredients and realized it did have alcohols in it and sulfates and it all made sense. :/
So far though, this is the ONLY product from this brand that I wasn't too crazy about. I normally love this brand and always buy their hair products.
Breanna D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved receiving this in my box! I have super curly hair and this kept my hair sleek, soft and hydrated even after it dried. I will be using this product rather than my old leave in condition. Hands down the best one yet
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Very great conditioner for a deep conditioner. I love the way it made my hair feel. I left conditioner on my for 45 and washed it out in the shower. After I washed it out my hair felt amazing. I would love to buy this product again but I wish the jar was bigger
Allison C.
Williamstown, WV
I received this product compliments of Influenster to test out and review the product accordingly. After cleansing my hair, I apply this product to damp, towel dried hair. This product smooths and softens my hair, leaving it hydrated and replenished when dried. I'm in love with this product and do recommend testing it out. All stars -- I have not experienced a negative result from this product.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?