BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I got this for free in my influenster vox box but all opinions are my own! I enjoy using the leave in because it conditions my hair and makes it easy to comb. I also like how surprisingly fine the spray nozzle is and how it has a little lever(?) to open or close the spray. It's is good for travel too and never leaks. I would definitely buy another bottle when it runs out. I will say that it doesn't hydrate my hair as well as my it's a 10 or rusk but it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy like those two products.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this along with another NYM Naturals product from Ulta, during their Buy 1 Get One 50% off promotion. I also had a $3 off coupon which brought each product down to $5.20. It was a fair price considering the size. I don't believe either one is worth the retail value of $8.99. I tried it twice - one right before I blew out my hair, where I didn't notice any significant change. And I also tried letting it sit and air-dry, where I did notice my ends touchably soft and well-moisturized. It's definitely not enough to leave without other styling products and tools, at least not with my hair (long bob). The scent is fruity and subtle.
Taylor Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I put this in right after I took a shower and left it in over night and when I woke up my hair felt so soft and healthy. It also smells soo good and since it is a spray the product doesn't get everywhere. I would highly recommend it if your ends feel dead or damaged
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
My absolute favorite leave-in conditioner ever! It made my hair really soft and smooth and while I received it free in the Glow VoxBox, it is very affordable at Ulta and even is currently on sale for buy one get one half off. Compared to others, this really feels nice on my hair and makes it soft. However, the best thing about this leave-in conditioner is the smell! It literally smells so so amazing, I can't even express how much I love it and how good it smells. Love it!
Juliana K.
It works amazing on my hair (even better if I slather my hair in coconut oil before my shower.) Leaves my hair so soft and smooth. Plus, it smells so fruity and good! I use a good amount because my hair is thick and corse. I really don't comb it out, just scrunch my hair a few times and let it air dry. Put it in braids when it's just a little damp and wake up with to die for waves. Lasts for multiple days (dry shampoo anyone?). I would definitely recommend this to a friend ❤❤
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Acabo de recibir este producto en mi #GlowVoxBox y quedé encantada, el olor es maravilloso, dura por horas en mi cabello, me ayuda a definir mis ondas naturales, y siento que es ideal para el summer, la calidad es increible 10/10.
Leave-in conditioner Not Your Mothers Royal and Kalahari Desert Melon repair leave-in conditioner works incredible well in curly hair, smells fantastic.
Morgan J.
I have dry, damaged hair as I went from black box dyed hair to a blonde balayage last summer. When I received this product for free to test from Influenster I was excited because I was really needing something to help my hair. I was impressed with how soft this product made my hair. It is extremely moisturizing and the scent is really nice but not in an overpowering way. It did not feel too heavy on my hair as long as I was careful not to be too heavy handed with it.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
This product smells nice. It has a hint of what it is supposed to smell like but it also overwhelmingly smells like chemical conditioner. It does make your hair a little greasy (I have thin slightly wavy hair so I don't have the type of hair I need to use these type of products). For me it felt just like applying regular conditioned and not washing it off. So I guess if I would use this again, I would use less or not at all, but this would be useful if I had thicker hair or on my frizzy days.
Jessica A.
This product works very well at conditioning your hair. It also smells very good. I like this product because it has all natural ingredients. No silicone or parbens.
Regina C.
I have long straight hair that has a few split ends on the ends. Usually, I use the Its A 10 leave in conditioner to help keep the ends soft. I received this product in my Glow VoxBox and hoped that this was a cheaper alternative to the Its A 10 since it can be a bit pricey. As soon as i sprayed it, I fell in love with the fresh, fruity smell. However, after using it for a week, I felt as if it didnt do much to my hair. Yes, it didnt weigh it down, but it did not leave my hair feeling super moisturized.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?