BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Christina H.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this product! It is a great detangler and my hair feels so smooth and shiny after each use (without that greasy look!). I love the more natural smell. Works great on wavy, straight, or curly hair (I’ve used on my kiddos and my niece with great results).
Angela H.
Been loving this! I definitely notice a difference between times when I don’t use it and times when I do. My hair is thick with a little amount of wave to it, and while it’s not overall dry, my ends do suffer! My hair looks so much nicer and not so poofy when I use this. Also helps hold some of the curl/wave in my hair, when otherwise if I don’t use it, once my hair drys it’s practically straight with some “bends” (aka textureless!!)
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
this is by far one my favorite leave in conditioners its vegan friendly affordable which is so hard to come by no sulfates silicones or parabens and its only 7$ a little goes a long way and you can access it easily walmart target ulta ect its suoer kight weight and keeps my hair moisturized
Kara P.
Columbus, MS
This is clearly the best lave in conditioner I have ever used. My hair has never felt to soft or clean. It helps detangle my hair and when my hair dries, I can’t style it to perfection!! I’ll definitely buy again and again.
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
This product makes my hair super silky and smooth when I spray it on after I wash it. It smells great as well and helps de tangle my thick hair. It seems to make my hair more manageable compared to the days I don’t use it.
ahleighya s.
powder springs
The solution of this leave in condition melts right into my hair i love the long lasting hydration it fives me! I wish the bottle were bigger and thelat the container had more product in it.
Kendra B.
I started using this stuff after it was sent to me in a VoxBox and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I have very thick, coily hair, so I didn't expect this to do very much. I was very pleasantly surprised, however. It's very moisturizing, and while using it my hair is incredibly easy to comb (compared to with other products). The ONLY downside is that the bottle is a little cheap and the spray pump stops working after a while. This isn't that big of a deal though, and you can just twist the top off if necessary.
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really like this whole line. I follow the curly girl method & this leave in is approved for it. It smells amazing and is perfect for my curls, which get weighed down easily, but this doesn’t. My friend also used this today on her daughters very long, thin hair after swimming. She was amazed at how well it got the tangles out! Great stuff for many hair types!
Snapchat:Callie_574🎻💛🇸🇻 C.
Goshen
This product is amazing I would totally recommend it leaves your hair feeling really soft and it smells amazing. It’s an amazing product and it’s affordable. The ingredients are pure natural oils. Totally buy again!!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Worth every penny! Detangles well on wet hair but just be careful not to use too much as it can get thick and greasy. With a small amount is enough for your whole hair. Definitely a great product especially if your on a budget.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?