BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Lacy S.
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster awhile ago and it smells AMAZING. I use it everyday after my shower and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. It is so worth it and I will be buying more
Minako G.
Chapin, SC
Perfect for curly hair! Recieved a full sized product of this in one of my older vox boxes, and fell in love with the sweet aroma and ease of managing my unruly hair after a days wash.
Maxine L.
La Crosse, WI
Smells really good! Not sticky like most leave-on conditioners. Makes my hair shiny and does not weigh it down. Got this for free in my Voxbox and I would repurchase it since it is also very affordable!
Lizzeth R.
San Jose, CA
The smell of this condition is everything. It smells like fruit. & I noticed a difference within two weeks. My hair was not as tangle as before but their is strength in it.
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
I really like this leave in conditioner. I would apply to my hair when it was wet just after I washed it. It smells amazing and it left my hair feeling soft and gave a slight shine. I would buy it again.
adrianna d.
West Palm Bch, FL
the texture was kinda weird but it did smell nice and helped my hair a lot.. during the time i was using it i had just double processed my hair and the bleach did a number on me and this product helped
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
I love this product. It smells amazing and it works very fast on my hair. It replanted damage and left it looking shiny plus it gave it a healthy and bold look. I am very satisfied with this product!
JoAnn S.
robersonville, NC
I love this so much! It smells really great, the application is pretty easy although the spray isnt the best, it actually makes my hair stay to the natural wavey hair. It would so buy and use again!
Kristen C.
Elkton , MD
I liked this as a heat protectant, but didn’t reach for it for any other type of styling. I started limiting my use to heat styling, so I find myself not reaching for it anymore.
Gaby R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
is packed with essential oils that nourish hair back to health. Smooth and boost hair from the inside out with coriander, camelina and apricot oils that penetrate deep down to fill in gaps and smooth cuticles. Nourishing and strengthening your hair is easier than ever with this unique oil complex that intensifies the natural shine of your hair for diamond-like sparkle.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?