BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Brittany C.
I purchased this from Ulta the other day on whim because I needed a new leave-in conditioner. And I am obsessed! I sprayed it on my hair and instantly had no difficulty brushing my hair. I usually have tangled hair with frizz and waves, this helped my knots.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
I still use this product to this day! It smells sooo nice and really gives my hair softness that is hard to achieve with a wash out conditioner. I will definitely be restocking soon (I'm almost out!)
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Got it in a voxbox to try and I'm hooked. The smell is unbelievable and it's so easy to put into your hair. I use it every time I wash my hair. Recommend it to everyone !! Absolutely my favorite
Jeana D.
Belmont, NC
I recently found this product and I wish I had started using it a long time ago. It keeps my hair soft and healthy feeling between washes with out making it greasy. It also smells AMAZING.
Sara A.
Meeker, OK
I bought this with high hopes because I love not your mothers but was let down. It smells great but did not help my hair at all. And there seemed to be more on the floor making it slippery
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I actually tried this conditioner from a voxbox & it was actually good a little thin for my thick hair but it was still great and did the job! I ended up giving it to my 4 year old nephew
Michelle F.
Compton, CA
I got this from the Glow box and I love it!!!! I use this product all the time. I really enjoy how it makes my hair smell good and it leaves it really soft. It makes my hair look healthy
Nargis B.
I have hair that falls a lot and this product leaves my hair soft and strong. It also has a pretty honeydew scent, hydrates my hair, and is clearly effective. I'd recommend it to anyone who has dry hair or scalps.
Jen M.
I completely fried my hair a few months back and use this every time I wash. It only took about a week or so before my hair was feeling somewhat less straw like. I absolutely love it!
Jaileen A.
Stamford , CT
The only thing I use on my hair when going to the beach for effortless beach hair especially since I’ll have to wash after! Pretty good for curly hair leaves the hair soft and shiny!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?