BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Pomona, CA
Absolutely love this product. It smells delicious and stays in your hair once its dried. It feels like silk on my hair and leaves it very moisturized and hydrated. Once my hair dries it has no frizz and it is soft. I received this produced for free by influenster.
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
Love this product. Was super easy to use and I think I got great results. Got it for free as a part of my first Influenster box but I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out. Have already recommended it to all my friends.
Makenna M.
I received this in a Voxbox recently and absolutely love it. It smells amazing and comes out as a mist so you're able to get a light, even coat over all your hair. If I blow out my hair afterwards it keeps it soft and tangle free.
Amy E.
Washington, DC
I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

I have struggled for a long time with dry, damaged hair and no product I've found has been able to make my hair shiny, smooth, and healthy. Not Your Mother's Naturals Repair & Protect Leave-In Conditioner is really the first product I've found in a while that makes a difference. I've only been using it for a week, but I've already noticed a massive difference in my hair. I have very thick, fairly straight hair, and I have moderate breakage and hairs of various length where the hair is growing out, so normally I have lots of flyaways. With the NYM leave in conditioner these flyaways disappear, and my hair looks so incredibly smooth. Not only that, but is has a luster I've never seen in my hair. I honestly can't describe it, but my hair looks straight out of a commercial. It's incredible. I have no doubt that once I finish this bottle I will repurchase, and tell all of my friends to as well. This is going to become a staple in my collection.
Jada R.
Batavia, OH
This leave in will forever be my holy grail. I received this in my first ever Voxbox and have been inlove with it ever since. I've repurchased twice and don't plan on stopping my use anytime soon!
Dominique R.
It didn’t work for my hair at all. It dried it out alot. Its affordable from Ulta. I only paid a few dollars. It didn’t work for my hair type which is kinky. I prefer shea mositure over many.
Sydney P.
This really helps detangled my hair after I shower and soften my strands. The bottle doesn't always spray so I have to mess with it a bit but I mean it does what a leave in conditioner should do.
Nicole B.
Glendale, AZ
I am obsessed with this leave in conditioner! It makes my hair smell so good and feels even better in my hair! I love that it's all natural and is a pretty good cost for the quality! I will definitely be getting more of this product!
Mari B.
Arlington, VA
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner not bad! I loved it after air drying, but made my hair greasy after blow drying. Need to use in small doses for fine hair - but love how soft it feels after. Disclaimer-got it free in glow vox box.
Madonna Q.
Surgoinsville, TN
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling great and smells amazing! It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy either. It leaves it smooth and smelling great!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?