BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Taylor K.
Fargo , ND
I got this in my glow voxbox and I have recently been using it everytime I get out of the shower. I really like the smell of it, and how it acts as a detangler in my hair. I would definitely buy this product again!!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is a very gentle leave-in conditioner. It did not leave my hair feeling heavy. It dries quickly and it smelled great, much like honey and melon. It's very gentle, it also increased my curls. Overall I was very satisfied with it.
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
I got this with my voxbox and OMG. I actually do love it!! It doesn't leave my hair greasy and it smells amazing. My hair is very damaged and I've noticed a difference in the repair (as it claims). I would recommend
Shelby T.
Beaverton , OR
This product is a good leave in conditioner. I was expecting it to smell amazing whenever I used it but the smell is just blah. It works ok as a leave but can leave my hair a little unmanageable and stringy. It moisturizes well though.
Tay S.
Orlando, FL
It smells amazing and makes my hair look and feel amazing! I have long fine hair and leave-in conditioner is a daily must for me. This product doesn’t weigh my hair down and my hair will still hold a curl with it!
Mariana B.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells good but sometimes it was to strong for me but other wise it’s a good product will definitely be buying more I still use till this day so yeah you should get one it has a good price it’s not to expensive
Stephanie J.
I love this product! It leaves my hair smelling wonderful and feeling soft. Since it is summer and the heat drys my hair faster it this product makes my hair feel textured and just lovely. Definitely recommend it.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This leave in Conditioner smells amazing! Plus, it really does condition your hair. I have curly hair and it smooths out my hair. I love NYM products. I love the dry shampoo too! I would definitely purchase again xo
Donia E.
Mount juliet, TN
This bottle is almost done and it makes me so sad because of how good it is! My hair smells so good after using this and it’s so soft without being frizzy at all! I would recommend this to everyone with curly hair!
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I strictly follow the curly girl method so when these NYM Naturals line came out I was so excited! This leave in doesn’t weigh your hair down, has a nice subtle scent, and really helps keep my curl pattern soft and nice!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?