BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN
This was actually sent to me FOR FREE!!! By influenster, full sized! I used it on my hair twice and I fell in love with it on the first use. It made my hair feel sooooo soft and silky! I would definitely buy this with my own money when I run out
Diana H.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I really enjoy this product because of how soft it makes my hair and the smell. Only a couple squirts and your good to go. It comes with a lot of product and lasts a very long time. I'd definitely buy it again and recommend to my friends.
Samantha T.
Brodhead, KY
This is one of the best leave in conditioners I've ever used. It's a pretty affordable price and has a wonderful smell. Most leave in conditioners leaves me hair oily but this one doesn't.
Ciara D.
Merriam, KS
I love, love, love this. I'm so happy NYM decided to make a natural line. I've always been interested in trying their products out but didn't want the harsh chemicals of the normal products in my head. I love this and use it faithfully.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Thanks to Influenster I got to test this product for Free!!!! It has a nice scent and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. I am so glad that I had the chance to review this product in the Glow VoxBox that I received in the mail.
Gabriella Alicia V.
Toledo
My used this product one to help with the roots of hair and she said it worked pretty good she her hair felt very healthy just can't remember how much it costed her to buy it but I know you can buy it online or at sephora or in the store
Megan W.
This smells pretty good, but I don't think it really smells like honey or melons like it is supposed to. I feel the product is thick and hard to spray into my hair without weighing it down. I really want to like this product and will Continue to use it to give it another chance. My hair feels soft, but not noticeably different.
megan h.
somerdale, NJ
I got this produce free from Influenster and im so glad this product got sent to me! i use this after i take a shower and it makes my hair completely soft! its all natural which is something i love about a product. i will 100% buy again!
Katelyn H.
I was sent this product by Influenster and it's absolutely amazing and makes my hair smell wonderful. I apply this product before I blow dry my hair and my hair is super smooth and flowy. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
My new favie hair product! This smells amazing and leaves my hair lookin' & feelin' amazing as well. Love that it's in a spray bottle too. This is right up there with It's A 10 leave-in conditioners, ladies! Must try for sure!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?