BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
devin s.
Reading, MA
works just as well as promised, lightweight product that leaves hair looking clean and fresh with a subtle fragrance. not your mother's is a promising brand that i've always loved and bought many products from and never seem to be dissatisfied.
Grace C.
I really enjoy this product. I use it every time I take a shower. It leaves my hair nourished and protected throughout the day and night. It also tames my flyaways. I will definitely buy it again. My only problem is that it runs out very quickly.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This is a really nice leave in conditioner. It smells great and makes your hair softer. It's a dollar more than some of their other conditioners, but you get two more ounces. It doesn't feel greasy if weigh down your hair. I got mine at Ulta for $8.99.
Merima P.
My hair looks and feels amazing after using this product and smells amazing and doesn't make your hair dry and it was very affective and it isn't too pricey highly recommended and a very satisfied girl !
Kannah C.
Utica, NY
This conditioner is perfect for my frizzy hair! It smells great and is lightweight enough to keep my hair looking great. Really, I like the Not Your Mother's line of products in general, definitely recommend. Oh, and it's fairly affordable too!
Tara L.
League City, TX
The smell!!!!!! It smells unbelievably amazing! Im in LOVE.
Havent tried it enough to see if it helps with damaged hair. But i absolutely love this product. It has a sexy smell to it.

#Influenster #Received #Reviewer #Amazing #SmellsWonderful
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. NYM's is an amazing line, this in particular is a decent product, I like the idea of it. But I'm not sure it's long lasting in my hair, but for the most part I like it. I also love the scent!
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
I really really really like the smell of this product. And works great too. Gave my hair a lot of hydration. It makes my hair shine. It was very effective. Would definitely recommend. Very very satisfied
Ashley W.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like the way this product makes my hair feel. I have recommended it to a bunch of my friends it leaves my hair hydrated and soft it's affordable any drugstore however I'm not crazy about the smell but it goes away when your hair dries
Nadja C.
Hardy, AR
IN LOVE with this product! Absolutely love the smell. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I use it often and it hasn't disappointed me. It's not too thick, as I have fine hair. I like to use it after I get out of the shower for a detangler as well.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?