BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is a pretty good leave in. I'm not that big on spray leave ins, but this one gets the job done. It's really moisturizing and also helps detangle. I use it mostly for hydration. It's refreshes my curls and gets them pretty defined. I would purchase again.
Kadeeyah R.
Tamarac, FL
This was a very good product, It left my hair feeling soft. It is affordable and the packaging is very nice. It is best for hydration in my opinion, it left is moisturized. To alternatives it could be better and have more of a fragrance. I would buy it again.
Ally G.
I received this for free in the Glow Vox Box, and I really love it! I feel like it really softens my hair and repairs my demanded ends. It smells incredible too! It has such a perfect summery scent, and I love it! I highly recommend it to anyone with damaged hair!
Julia A.
This is one of my essential products. I have curly hair and use this every time I wash my hair as my first step. It smells amazing! I’ve tried other leave ins, and this is perfectly light and conditioning. Does not leave my hair greasy at all. Love this stuff!
Lee E.
I love this product so much! It is affordable and it makes the natural beach waves I've been trying so hard to get! It really makes my dead ends look a lot better. Only down fall is that it is a little greasy so you just need to be careful not to put a lot in. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Kailyn N.
Livingston, LA
*i was given this product for free in exchange for my opinion* I LOVE THIS!! It smells soooo good! Like words can't even describe the smell! It also feels really light and doesn't weigh down your hair! It's under 10 bucks and I would definitely purchase again!
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
I've been on a leave in conditioner buying spree, however I was super happy to see this one sent to me for free! The smell is AMAZING and it's so easy to use! It doesn't weigh my hair down! Really satisfied. Thank you Influencer and Not Your Mother's Haircare!
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Pro: the smell is amazing! i probably put more on than needed because i loved the smell.

Cons: my hair is naturally very oily and putting this product at the ends of my hair made it way worse. I immediately had to shower the next morning. This could have been because my hair is again naturally very oily.
Haley  G.
La Fayette, GA
This is my absolute FAVORITE thing to use!! I don't even have to use conditioner in the shower anymore because this works miracles! It leaves my hair super soft and I can actually run my fingers through my hair now! I never could do that before. I'll definitely keep getting this product! Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Gianni A.
I received this product through Influenster and everyone in my house hold uses it My curls always stay in place after application. I can't say I love the scent but it's definitely not bad. The line is very affordable and they always run deals at Ulta and Walgreens
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?