BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Kacey K.
Nashville, TN
I am SO in love with this product and this line!! I've been using the repair and protect leave in conditioner for about a month now and my hair has never looked better, felt stronger, or been so healthy. I will definitely be using this line for a long time to come
Etavia C.
Fitzgerald, GA
They royal honey and kalahari desert melon repair amd protect leave in conditioner works really good it leaves my hair so moust and have a great smell to it as well i think that it great money well spent and i will be looking forward to purchasing this product again
maggie G.
Parlier, CA
i tryed this product not that long ago and i loved it but haven't had the time to pick up a new one & i love the fact that they included this in my voxbox! it is not pricey at all and i love the way it works on my hair. i would recommend it to all my friends.
Elex J.
Huntington , WV
I received this for FREE from #influenster to try out! I'm so glad they sent this to me or else I would have never known how great it is!! It smells amazing and made my dry hair feel good! My hair is super thick and this always helps make it easier to brush out!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
This is a great product! I love the spray application, it is easy to use and distribute evenly in the hair. This product helps keep my hair from getting frizzy through the day, but it’s nothing crazy heavy duty if that is what you’re looking for. Just a nice addition of a little moisture.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Smells amazing!!!! Also does the whole conditioning thing without me having to spend too much extra time in the shower. Reasonably priced. Minus one star because it sometimes leaves hair a little crunchy if you don't spread it thoroughly enough from the nozzle.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I had the privilege of testing this product for free, courtesy of my Glow VoxBox! Let's just say, I really do enjoy this leave in conditioner. Being that I often straighten my hair, I appreciate all the help and protection I can get haha. It also leaves my hair quite soft and the scent is wonderful (:
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Pro: the smell is amazing! i probably put more on than needed because i loved the smell.

Cons: my hair is naturally very oily and putting this product at the ends of my hair made it way worse. I immediately had to shower the next morning. This could have been because my hair is again naturally very oily.
Nicole A.
Barto, PA
This leave in leaves your hair with really good smell and soft after all. The price is affordable, maybe little bit expensive, But it is effective. What call my attention is the smell that this thing leaves in you hair. I`m very satisfied, I would buy again.
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
I've been on a leave in conditioner buying spree, however I was super happy to see this one sent to me for free! The smell is AMAZING and it's so easy to use! It doesn't weigh my hair down! Really satisfied. Thank you Influencer and Not Your Mother's Haircare!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?