BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Esmeralda G.
Laredo, TX
I first tried this product when i got my very first voxbox and i fell in love with it especially since my hair is really dry and tangles quickly with this conditioner it has left it shinier and smooth an helped alot to protect it from the flat iron which i use daily plus the smell is amazing.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
I don’t use this often but I used to all. The. Time. Being a competition dancer. This was my go to- what I love about this is it not only works as a leave in conditioner, it works as a hydrating mask as well, keeping your hair healthy & moisturized as well. This stuff is cheap @ Walmart :)
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this collection. The smell is so good it smells like a tropical summer in a bottle. The product itself is great. It makes your hair feel so soft and it doesn't make your hair feel to heavy or greasy.
Kristen D.
Harrisonburg, VA
I just received this leave-in conditioner free in my Glow VoxBox. So far, I am loving it. I apply it to my towel-dried damp hair after a shower and brush through my hair afterward. It makes my hair very silky and smooth! I'm looking forward to how it will help repair my damaged hair over time. Definitely would recommend! Only $8.99 at Ulta
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
Got this baby in the Influenster VoxBox- love the smell and the effectiveness. Not as fond of the packaging, kind of difficult to spray, especially when the bottle is almost empty or upside down. The smell though is kind of hit or miss, my roomie loves the scent, while I'm kind of over it.
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I got this in a voxbox not long ago. I loved how it smelled, but it didnt help my hair at all! It didnt leave it soft at all, it made it really stiff and it tangled really easily. Kinda disappointed because i expected much more from this since a lot of influensters gave such good reviews.
kaitlyn m.
Barrington, NJ
This leave in conditioner did wonders to my hair & it is so healthy now! All of my dead ends are repaired and my hair is literally glowing! It is very affordable & you won't regret buying it, I would definitely buy it again !
Hunter G.
Jamestown, NC
My hair has never felt so smooth. I'm use to little tangles but this product smooths them out. It smells great too! The only thing I don't like is that it makes my hair really slick when I'm using a brush blow dryer. I got this item in my glow box and will be buying it when I run out!
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
I thought this worked pretty well on my damaged hair. Definitely made brushing my hair after a shower a lot easier. It smelt great and I like the pump on the bottle. The packaging is cute and I like the lettering. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
I wish I could put like 100 stars, I got this in my Glow Vox Box and I love this stuff!! I had really tangly hair before I cut my hair and I used it as my detangler, and it worked pretty good, now I just put it in my hair to make it smell good and to keep it from becoming frizzy after I straighten!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?