BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Madison R.
Saginaw, TX
I received this product for free in the Glow Vox Box and was very pleased with it! It smells amazing and made my hair feel softer. The price is reasonable and I would definitely buy it again when I run out. It's fairly easy to apply, but the "spray area" for it is a bit small for if you have longer hair.
Kayla B.
Trinity, AL
I am so, so happy I received this product, because otherwise, I might not have ever bought it on my own, but.. Y'all! This stuff is the real deal. I ALWAYS use leave-in conditioner, and some brands make the shaft of my hair feel extra greasy, making it very hard for it to stay styled... This stuff is AMAZING, and you have a lifelong customer. The smell is FANTASTIC. I don't see little strands of my hair breaking off when I brush it now. This may be the best product I have ever reviewed!
BM-233269 Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
The smell in this product will make you travel to the beach days we all love. I love how it settles in the hair, make it soft and shiny. My hair is really thick and damaged and yet this leave in left it looking, feeling and smelling great!
Amy S.
West Allis, WI
I got this product in a voxbox #free #contest. I love it and I've almost finished the whole bottle, and I already found the store to buy it at once I run out! It leaves me hair feeling so silky and shiny, with a beautiful clean smell. I'll for sure use this leave in for the rest of my life I'm obsessed
Ashley H.
I got this in my glow voxbox but I hated it. It made my curls all gross, my hair got crunchy and greasy. I couldn't stand it at all. It didn't hydrate my hair and it didn't give it a shine. I was highly disappointed because I thought it would be lightweight but it was actually really heavy on my hair
Courtney F.
Won in my free glow voxbox, it made my hair super soft and smooth. The smell is also very nice. As I said, I won it, so it was not pricey at all for me. It made my hair look shiny and soft. I will be buying NYM products in the future.
Melissa B.
Elizabeth , NJ
This is an ok leave in. I have thick curly hair and my hair needs a lot of moisture. This leave in is ok it's not the most hydrating but it does the job of moisturizing my hair. If I use it by itself my hair stays too frizzy but I use this along with my other products and it works ok under it all.
Samantha B.
Woodbridge, VA
This leave-in conditioner I think would be better for more normal to high porosity hair. My hair is low porosity so this leave in would go on very slick and my hair would end up dry after styling. It was okay, but not the best for my hair. I don't like the product and I don't plan on using it again.
Jaime L.
I received this as part of a VoxBox campaign. I noticed that it worked well to detangle my hair after showering, and I liked the scent. However, I didn't notice my hair feeling any softer or more hydrated than usual, which was disappointing since I was looking for a good treatment for my hair.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This leave in conditioner is wonderful. It makes my hair feel incredible soft and smooth. My hair is crazy and gets knotted easily. This stuff works wonders on it. Have I mentioned that it also smells wonderful?
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?