BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I have recently started using this product and it is my absolute favorite product now! It leaves my hair silky smooth and my fly-away hair contained.  I will continue to purchase this product because it has worked so well for me. My hair looks amazing with this product and it is a very simple process to apply it to my hair. I love love love love this product I suggest you go buy it like now!
Katie R.
Terre Haute, IN
I got this for free from the Glow Box and oh man, this is so great. I am someone who has been avoiding using hair products with silicone for quite some time (and this has no sulfates also! It's hard to find affordable products that have neither) and I've been looking for hair products with reparative properties. So I was so excited when I opened my box and found this in it.
The stuff smells so good and it's so easy to put on after a shower. I'm probably going to buy the rest of the set when my current shampoo and conditioner run out.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I got this in a VoxBox initially and I am absolutely in love. This smells absolutely phenomenal and it does a fantastic job. My hair is pretty dull, dry, and has zero volume. This definitely helps me out in those areas and it keeps my hair looking very soft but not too shiny. I always get a lot of tangles right in the back of my hair around my neck area and this helps to prevent that really well.
Maria T.
Love this leave-in conditioner. It's light, doesn't leave hair greasy and still detangles and protects! It also smells really good. Bonus that it's sulfate, paraben, silicone, dye and phthalate free! Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Ada P.
This has to be the worst leave in conditioner I have ever used. It's me wasn't for my hair type at all, but that's my fault for not looking into it more. I would say it's good for fine hair, not thick hair. I have type 3a/b hair. My hair fully absorbed this product leaving, but it didn't have any pay off. It honestly felt like I didn't even put anything in my hair. I do not recommend this if you have thick hair.
Chelsea S.
I'm going to start off by saying this product AMAZING!! I love the scent and the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't give that greasy texture that you get from most products in stores. My hair is down to my hips and I've been using this product for two months now every single night for mine and my daughters hair and I still have atleast 3/4 of my bottle left! I definitely recommend!!!
Silvia R.
Austin, TX
I Would totally recommend this product, leave in conditioner for damage hair. After a week my hair seem more fuller, softer and it smell delicious. Not to mention my friends saw the result has well asking advice for there color threaded hair I recommended them this.. Thank you for an amazing product.
Megan K.
If you need a good leave-in, this one will actually does a great job at protecting your hair from heat and moisture! It helps block out frizz while also providing high conditioning to your hair. I've only been able to find it at places like Target and Walmart. Happy hunting!
Makenzie K.
I was sent this product for free by Influenster, and otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it. Since I got the product though, I'm really glad that I received it. It smells seriously amazing and actually works well. It doesn't dry out my hair like a lot of other leave-ins do, and it's also not overly greasy. I would consider purchasing it myself once it's all gone!
Neush Z.
Durham, NC
I had been looking for a leave-in conditioner with good reviews without breaking the bank.
Ever since bleaching my hair, the ends are very dull and dry even after a mask. I apply this product once or twice a week after towel-drying my hair following a shower.
The product is easy to use and leaves my hair feeling more lively - but it smells great!
I would recommend it!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?