BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Kylie S.
Xenia, OH
I absolutely love this spray! Not Your Mothers has always been my go to brand for hair care products so I am not surprised at how well it works! It smells amazing! My hair was so soft and shiny after only a few sprays. My hair is long, thick, and wavy, but I highly recommend this product for all hair types. Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love the smell and the results! If my normal conditioner  fails me I use this bad boy to untangle my hair and it works wonders. The spray bottle really comes in handy though sometimes I don't know how much product I've used since it is such a fine mist. I do have healthy hair so I have not noticed great improvements just the minor ones as soon as I use it. Would recommend, especially considering the price!
Lisa A.
New Braunfels, TX
Love the shampoo and conditioner in this line! I prefer sulfate free, and they deliver at a drugstore price. Smell is good and it leaves my hair manageable, less frizzy and soft. I knocked off 1 star because it is a little oiler than I prefer and forces me to wash my hair every 4 days vs. Salon quality that let's me go for a whole 6-7 days.
Emily B.
I'm a big fan of NYM products anyway, and I really loved this leave in conditioner. It left my hair feeling so healthy and bouncy. Not to mention, it's an all natural formula, which is always a relief. I use it after long days spent in the sun when my hair feels like it needs a little boost to regain all its soft luster. Also, the smell is just totally delicious if you ask me. I got this in my Glow Vox Box for free.
Abbie M.
Boston, MA
I got this free in my Glow VoxBox and I enjoy it a lot! It smells great and is very conditioning. I definitely prefer it to a lot of the other drugstore/ not as upscale leave in conditioners I have tried. This very rarely left my hair greasy (which was probably from spraying a few too many times on my part). This definitely helps keep my frizz down and my hair feeling amazing! Would definitely recommend!
Alyssa F.
San Benito, TX
THIS PRODUCT WAS GIVEN TO ME FROM INFLUENSTER AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE! I swear on all that is good that this stuff works! No more split ends, smells great, is affordable anddddd de tangled your hair!
Use it wet or dry and watch the magic happen before your eyes! Lord Jesus blessed this product with angel dust! I'm on my 2nd bottle because I use hella product but it doesn't leave your hair oily or smelly and it dries out nice! The pink bottle sucked just use this one!
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
this is my HoLy GRAIL leave in conditioner o don't use conditioner I use this in my damp or dry hair and it smells like heaven, mealons from Africa and a safari with wind blowing through my hair I want the shampoo i wish there was a body wash maybe there is ! ah you need to try this stuff
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I have recently started using this product and it is my absolute favorite product now! It leaves my hair silky smooth and my fly-away hair contained.  I will continue to purchase this product because it has worked so well for me. My hair looks amazing with this product and it is a very simple process to apply it to my hair. I love love love love this product I suggest you go buy it like now!
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I got this in a VoxBox initially and I am absolutely in love. This smells absolutely phenomenal and it does a fantastic job. My hair is pretty dull, dry, and has zero volume. This definitely helps me out in those areas and it keeps my hair looking very soft but not too shiny. I always get a lot of tangles right in the back of my hair around my neck area and this helps to prevent that really well.
Katie R.
Terre Haute, IN
I got this for free from the Glow Box and oh man, this is so great. I am someone who has been avoiding using hair products with silicone for quite some time (and this has no sulfates also! It's hard to find affordable products that have neither) and I've been looking for hair products with reparative properties. So I was so excited when I opened my box and found this in it.
The stuff smells so good and it's so easy to put on after a shower. I'm probably going to buy the rest of the set when my current shampoo and conditioner run out.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,282 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?