BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Taylor F.
Absolutely so happy I got the chance to get this in a voxbox. This product is absolutely fantastic! Lately, my hair has been feeling extremely dry because I've been using a lot of heat on it, but for some reason, this product has completely changed my hair! I can brush through my hair easier when it's wet/dry. Not to mention, it smells absolutely AMAZING! I always get people asking what perfume I'm wearing, but it's not anything, it's just this product! I love the bottle and the way the product comes out. I love it for wanting to freshen up my hair or even to make it smell better. It has helped the ends of my hair so much. My hair feels softer and less frizzy. I highly, highly recommend this product.
Malinda S.
Aston, PA
I love Not Your Mother's products Ann's use quite a few of them. My local drugstore must have just started carrying this particular product because when I went to replace my empty Carols Daughter leave in, I saw this and wanted to do cartwheels. I have a honey hair balm that I was putting in my damp hair through Winter but it's a little heavy for the spring/summer. I got this and I am in LOVE. It was so much cheaper than my Carols Daughter and I have fine, thin hair that is easily weighed down but the midst comes out so fine and evenly that it never leaves my hair looking greasy or takes away any body. Just soft, shiny, manageable, healthy looking hair that smells like paradise. I live the smell so much that I'll mist it in my 2 yr old daughter's hair so I can smell it when she snuggles up to me. As always, another hit from this brand and I will be repurchasing.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Fantastic detangler and makes my hair very soft if I spray it on my ends after showering. My hair has been color treated so many times it's been bleached, dyed purple, bleached again, dyed pink, bleached again , dyed blue, bleached again dyed black so it has now faded to a dark dark brown which I am happy with. So basically I just had all the dead stuff in my hair cut off so now my hair is shoulder length, and this leave in conditioner along with biolage shampoo and conditioner has kept my hair in tip top shape. My hair was completely bleach and heat damaged before and this has kept my ends looking salon fresh, plus I like that the ingredients are plant derived. The one thing that is making the rating less than 5 starts is the sprayer is very uneven, it misted nicely at first but now it plops what looks like conditioner on my hair and dispenses unevenly, not fun!! But other than that great product. Note: I received this in a vox box but all opinions are my own
Erin K.
This is very thick I like the spray bottle. The smell is good. I have all the curly girl method and I scrunch it into my dry hair to try to keep it from freezing.
Alexis P.
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
My first thought was that the packaging was eye-catching and the product smells amazing! Even with long hair, I don't tend to use a lot of hair products, although I love trying new ones. I used this once (so far) on damp hair (as directed) and then combed through. I usually brush my hair before my shower so it's fairly easy to comb out anyways but this seemed to help even more! I didn't dry my hair, but braided it afterwards. My hair seems softer, even a day later. My only con on this product is that it seems a little thick, therefore leaving a film on the sink and even my skin, along with any brush/comb I used. But overall, I'd recommend!
Abbie H.
I got this in my voxbox and honestly, I wasn't blown away by this product. While it does smell AMAZING and comes at a reasonable price, I didn't really enjoy actually using it and the finished product. For a product that is needed to cover your whole head, the narrow spray made it difficult to get coverage all over even after brushing it through. That I could get over, but the product didn't even make my hair feel healthier or smoother. If anything my (air-dried) hair seemed drier and frizzer than normal and I typically struggle with oily and flat hair. Overall I'm not really impressed and would not make the switch from my normal conditioner.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Katie S.
Baltimore, MD
This product was sent to me by Influenster but this review is completely based off my own thoughts and opinions. I don’t think this product is a miracle product but it did leave my hair smelling nice and made detangling much easier than with some other leave ins. It gives a good slip to the hair for a wide tooth comb or a wide bristle brush. I personally am a WetBrush kinda gal. If you’re on the hunt for a detangler, this is a good product. As for the conditioning part, it’s a much lighter formula that may work for your hair type. I also knocked a star off for the nozzle breaking half way through the bottle. A huge bummer!
Savannah C.
I was really excited to try this I got it in a Vox Box. First of all super impressed that it's full size so I really get to try and experience the product. My first impression was that the packaging is very cute and young it makes me want to grab it off the shelf and try it. The scent is subtle but nice. The product itself didn't really do a lot for my hair. But really I have never found anything that really works in my hair it's frizzy wavy and thick. It maybe smoothed it down a little but so far it hasn't done anything drastic good or bad.
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
I recently received this in the Glow Vox Box and I am in love! I have tried NYM dry shampoo and I have to say this leave in conditioner amazed me just as much as the dry shampoo did. It is made with all natural ingredients and the smell is slightly fruity but, not overbearing. I usually bleach my hair so my hair is damaged from that. And I have to say when I put this in after I shower, my hair feels so soft and nourished. It doesnt leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I highly recommend this for someone who is looking for an affordable conditioner. I believe you can find this at Ulta and Sally's beauty supplies.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,282 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?