BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Taylor T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this leave in conditioner. It smells so good and it is 100% free of silicones, sulfates, alcohol, and colorings. It does not leave my hair sticky and I have seen a difference in my split ends.
Laura R.
Huntington Pk, CA
Not Your Mother's Natural Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner is a must especially for those of us who have damaged or tangled hair. It smells amazing plus the product is totally worth the hype.
M'Lynn B.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Has been my go to for as long as I can remember! I had supper long hair that constantly got Tangled and this was a life saver. Once I chopped off my hair and started using a flat iron every day this saved my hair from being fried!
Kathryn b.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and helps with my frizz. I apply it to my hair while in the shower, just before I get out. The only issue I have is that it's hard to spray when your hands are wet.
Kaitlyn C.
There are so many amazing things about this product. A little bit of product goes a long way. I love the way it smells, and I love the way it makes my hair feel. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Montgomery
If you are a curly girl... Then this is the product for you. It smells great, and makes your hair so soft, and silky. I have tried a lot of not your mother's, and this one is my favorite.
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
I have dry, wavy (2B) hair. This line is a great curly girl leave in conditioner. It doesn’t leave my hair greasy or take away my curls. It’s a good price and works well. And it smells great.
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love!!!! Smells so wonderful! Feels light and doesnt weigh my hair down. This is my all time favorite! Must use! Makes such a difference! The only thing I would change is the spray nozzle it definitely can break
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have been using this for about a week and I like it so far! I have damaged hair (platinum blonde been bleaching for years) it makes my hair soft! I would give it 5 stars if I used it longer
Jennyfer D.
Mercedes, TX
Definitely one of the best leave in conditioners. The scent to it is nice and definitely keeps hair untangled and with no frizz. I honestly haven’t tried any other leave in conditioner that can top this one!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?