BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Alex F.
Mayagüez
I have double processed hair and this helps a lot with detangling and it smells amazing! It's an overall decent product, but it's a quick fix to any other long-term remedies for dryness. It can leave a slight waxy-like residue in your hands, but nothing overbearing.

PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
I like it very much
because it keeps my hair soft and shiny, as it repairs it little by
little from the damage of the heat, the drying irons, pliers and other
more like the hair dyes. Provides great volume to the hair and eliminates frizz.
In addition to this help keep our hairstyles throughout the day.
Hana H.
Dublin
I really enjoyed using this leave in conditioner because it left my hair feeling revived, silky and moisturised.The conditioner did not leave my hair feeling greasy unlike many other leave in conditioners.I would definitely recommend!
Yendy C.
San Juan
This it a total YES for every hair texture. My curls are mostly "thirsty" and need all the moisture possible. This leave-in is very creamy and actually defines your curls. With other brands I've had to use leave-in + curling cream. It retails for $8.99 at Walgreens.
Marlenne C.
San Diego, CA
I literally uses because my hair every time I take a shower a good super puffy but when I wear this my hair just take a little bit longer to dry but it actually drives like super wavy super pretty and which I love I actually bought three more bottles because of how much I loved it
LAURA A.
I received this product in #GlowVoxBox and wow, from the first moment I saw it I was amazed how much product it brings. I loved that her scent lingers in my hair for a long time. I found an incredible product to use it is very practical and I love it because it is in spray and not hard at all applying the product. As for its quality leaves my hair super soft and silky, the only thing I can say about the product is that after a day my hair is already a bit sticky but it really is super good and I recommend it
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I recieved this amazing product from glowbox and I'm insane how cool this product is! My hair is really soft after using it! I'm going to buy it for the next time!
Kristy L.
Sault Ste Marie , ON
Omg the smell of this is amazing. I haven’t used it long enough yet to determine its effectiveness, but if it’s as good as it smells I’m in love. Great price as well.
Ekanki C.
I received this complimentary with the #GlowVoxBox and it's one of the best leave in conditioners I've used! It works wonders for my damaged hair and I've seen significant improved in my hair within just 2 weeks of use. The smell is also amazing so it's the cherry on top of this product! Highly recommend and would definitely buy this again!!
Whitny M.
Montreal
My Summer Essential!!

This is one of my essential product for the summer now. When Influenster send me the product for tried, immediately love it!!! It's so good, and smell soooo freakin good!!! I LOVE IT!
#beachbashcontest
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?