BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Katherine C.
This is a really good product to keep your hair in control is awesome the texture it gives
Natalie B.
Star City
Like to use this when I will be using the flat iron on my hair. Easy to use . Great product
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
It has a amazing smell to it and I have found my hair to become more softer after using it.
Jennifer C.
Overall I liked the product it smells amazing but I felt as it made my hair a little greasy
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Not Your Mothers is great and really protects my natural hair when im out in the elements.
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
Not your morher's is such a cute company. This product lives up to hype and the big name.
Ariella H.
Mandeville, LA
Never seen this stuff before but definitely a must try! Seems like it would smell good!!
Morgan S.
This is so good. Really moisturizes my hair and the brand offers so many great products.
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
Love this product! I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling and the smell is great
Bryana B.
Utica, MI
Soften and shinned my hair dramatically without leaning a greasy residue. Love the smell.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?