BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product, leaves hair hydrated and smooth. Good price for a lot of product. Will repurchase
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I love the smell of this! It’s also helps that it is one of the more natural hair products out there!
Parker M.
Orlando, FL
love this stuff! it smells so good, and makes my hair so soft. love it and can't wait to keep using!
Nikki H.
Piermont, NY
My go to leave in conditioner. A little goes along way and I find it doesn’t damage my hair at all
Summer D.
Ashland , KY
It all natural so that makes it even better. I love trying different types of leave in conditioner
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
makes my hair super soft and smells AMAZING!!! also affordable. medium hydration. I would recommend
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
I got it for free thanks to influenster and now Im in love with this brand! Its perfect for my hair
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
Love this leave-in conditioner. It smells great, detangles my hair some, and leaves it feeling soft
Shamecca F.
Greenville , NC
I love this product because it not only smells good but it makes my hair so soft and manageable'
Chloe B.
Calhoun, GA
This product has helped my hair look healthier ever since I've used it! Plus, it smells amazing!!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?