BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Emina A.
Detroit
This product I tried once and loved it I am on a budget don’t have enough money to buy these products
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product, leaves hair hydrated and smooth. Good price for a lot of product. Will repurchase
Becca O.
Made my hair so soft and repaired my dead ends! Also smelled very delicious! I definitely recommend!
Jennifer R.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this product, it smells AMAZING. It has a nice texture and it leaves your hair feeling smooth
Cindy Q.
I love this. Makes my hair smell good plus running your fingers through it to feel soft is the best.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Parker M.
Saint Louis, MO
love this stuff! it smells so good, and makes my hair so soft. love it and can't wait to keep using!
Summer D.
Ashland , KY
It all natural so that makes it even better. I love trying different types of leave in conditioner
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
makes my hair super soft and smells AMAZING!!! also affordable. medium hydration. I would recommend
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
I got it for free thanks to influenster and now Im in love with this brand! Its perfect for my hair
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?