BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Courtney K.
Vidalia, GA
This is a really good leave in conditioner. It has no sulfates or parabens and makes my hair look great.
samantha k.
Big Rapids , MI
I use this everyday on my hair i love it it makes my hair super hydrated and soft and smells so good too
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great drug store product. Bang for the buck. Overall a good company and does the job. No other benefits.
Jailysse D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was perfect for rehydrating day 3 and 4 curls! Had my hair bouncy and hydrated! Would def recommend!
Bethany D.
Albertville
Great for damaged or prossessed hair, reccomended for sure to make your hair beautiful again. Must try.
Kelsey G.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this. Makes my hair feel soft and it seems to repair my dead ends. I recommend this to all ages.
Kailah W.
Tried this with my box I received and I loved it! Left my hair feeling super soft and feeling healthy.
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this leave in conditioner!! It smells incredible and it is so easy to use. Perfect for damp hair
Becca O.
Made my hair so soft and repaired my dead ends! Also smelled very delicious! I definitely recommend!
Emina A.
Detroit
This product I tried once and loved it I am on a budget don’t have enough money to buy these products
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?