BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Love the smell. It feels a little sticky at first but feels great once dry. I received mine free from influenster.
Serenity R.
Smells wonderful and gives my hair a little curl. My hair is very short so I'm unsure how it would affect long hair
Lisa O.
This product gives amazing results.. Not only that ,but the price is awesome.. If you try this you will love it too
valeria g.
I actually got this product in a voxbox and I absolutely love it and recommend it for all of you ! It works well
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
II really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
Hillary B.
I use this product every week! My hair get super tangled and this helps untangle those stubborn knots in my hair!
Mekaylena S.
Reno, NV
I love this I recommend it try it and if it's not for you that's okay but it works for me and that's amazing !!!
Jennifer R.
love love love this leave in conditioner
helps with frizz and with all the previous damage i’ve had with my hair
Jayme C.
Bellevue, WA
I got this in an Influester box. It was really nice. It smelled amazing too. It made my hair super soft and silky
Emma B.
I never noticed a difference from when I used this product to when I didn't. It also left my hair smelling funny
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?