BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this leave-in spray it smells great and works well! Super effective and my hair doesn't tangle after using it.
Cheyenne M.
I received this earlier as testing product and I loved it so much I bought more. It smells fruity and it was amazing.
Kristen R.
Norfolk
Not Your Mothers Royal Honey Leave In Conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth it also helps with detangling.
Tori G.
love this product! Leaves my hair soft, isn't heavy and smells super amazing! I got it through a voxbox and love it!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product, worked as advertising suggested it would. Would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
I love oeave in conditioners. Thet look grwaat without havimng to wash it out later. Keeping yiur sexy color loinger.
toni e.
Smells great and makes my hair feel silky and smooth. You can't go wrong with this! One of my most recommended items
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Got this from the box it's so amazing I take too long in the shower so this helps and it makes my hair feel so soft 😍
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Just bought this and the shampoo that goes along. Smells amazing and works wonders on dry hair and summer salt hair.
Ashley B.
I love theses for nice waves, the spray nozel is odd I usually spray it in my hand and then cromb it through my hair
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?