BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
madison s.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smell of this!!!! The bottle is really nice and it’s a good leave in. Can be a bit heavy if you apply too much so try to spray an even amount and work up the locks, not directly on the roots. For the price, you can’t beat it.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
I just tried this product and I love how easy it was to comb through my hair afterwards. It smells amazing and left my hair feeling super soft. My hair which is normally greasy didn’t feel heavy or oily after using this either
Kaylie K.
Wilson, WI
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells good and makes my hair so smooth and soft. I always use it after I shower and I get compliments on how soft my hair is! I would definitely buy this and I would recommend it to everyone!
Rachel F.
Spokane, WA
I use this product every morning to refresh my curly hair. It smells SO SO SO GOOD. Probably the best smelling product I own. This keeps my hair bouncy and frizz free all day. Highly recommend for kinky, curly, or wavy hair.
Brianna H.
I use this stuff religiously! It’s the perfect base before I use any stylers on my hair. Your hair is immediately hydrated on contact. And it makes your hair feel SOOOO SOFT! It’s a must try and I will be buying it again.
Megan H.
Pembroke, NC
For me this product works and smells amazing but left a residue on my hair. I think it is definitely affordable and does its just if making your hair look hydrated and smooth but the touch of it just gets me every time.
Sarah O.
Hamburg, NY
I'm writing this as an honest review. I thought I would love this because I use not your mother's products everyday, but this just made my hair greasier and it was pricey. The smell was too strong for me too.
Shelby C.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It works way better than other brands and doesn’t leave a film. The smell is AMAZING. Works as a great detangler also. I will not buy any other brand after using this one
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND  THE PRICE IS SO REASONABLE, IT MOISTURIZES YOUR HAIR AND DEFINES THE CURLS. I LIKE TO USE THIS PRODUCT AS A REFRESHER IN THE MORNING BEFORE I GOT TO WORK, IT ALSO MAKES STYLING YOUR A BREEZE! I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS!
Jennifer F.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell! The amazing smell! A light weight leave in that perfumes your hair with such a lively scent. I’m a curly who uses it for its reparative quality and my straight haired daughter uses it if she knows she is going to take the straightener out
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?