BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Brandy F.
Pearsall, TX
I received this in a voxbox and thought it worked great. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it repaired my hair.
Haley K.
Repairs any hair damage! Yes, some hair damage can not be reversed but even those types of damages have been reversed.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
One of the best leave in conditioners I've ever used!! Smells so nice! And leaves my hair so silky soft with no tangles
Sarah R.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this from ulta on sale and i must admit it is a great leave in it smells amazing left hair soft and manageable
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
It leaves your hair looking and feeling flawless. It has a fruity scent and leaves your hairy feeling better than ever
Candace M.
Henderson, TX
I just got mine in the mail and im super ready to try it. Definitely going to show you guys when i do! Thanks influster
Sam H.
N Ridgeville, OH
First off, this item smells amazing! The bottle is attractive and it does exactly what it says on the bottle! 5/5 !!
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
I thought it was a ok product but didn't see a drastic change. Will continue to use and update if I see improvement.🙂
Vanna J.
Cowpens
Purchased at: ULTA
Not as effective as others. Does have a really nice smell, so that’s a plus, but I don’t see the conditioning aspect.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?