BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Smells super good and left my hair soft and silky all day. Very hydrating and wonderful. didn't make my hair feel greasy at all.
Morgan W.
Monroeville , OH
Use this on myself and my niece who has super curly hair! So simple to brush out knots! I will definitely buy again and again!
Tazhayla J.
Dallas, TX
This worked good for me and my other relatives. It gets the hair smooth and soft . This makes it very easy to style your hair.
Aly W.
Raleigh, NC
Smells so wonderful and not only keeps my hair soft, but also frizz free and controlled! I just wish it came in a bigger size.
Olivia M.
Provo, UT
Doesn't make your hair feel greasy, great smell and leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. I love the bottle it comes in as well.
Victoria M.
This product smells so good! It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I like that it doesn't make my hair feel oily but moisturized.
Kayla W.
I absolutely love this, the smell is wonderful. It makes my hair soft and makes it smell good. I recommend everyone try this.
Krystal D.
Tucson, AZ
The smell of this product takes me to a tropical island! It’s the main reason I purchased. It leaves my hair smelling great!
Gabby H.
Quitman, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells delish! And it's natural! I love the entire line. This makes my hair feel fantastic, I spray it on after every shower.
Coral L.
San Antonio
I love this product. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and smelling good all day. Easy to brush my hair once I have used it
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?