BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Jacqueline J.
Austin, TX
This leave in conditioner left my dry ends very soft, wasn’t watery or anything like that, my fav part was how good it smells !!
Rebecca M.
North Haven, CT
This stuff is a godsend. It smells great, makes my hair feel amazing. Im a NYM junkie and this nee range of things is just great.
Tiffiny T.
Saint George, UT
I love this leave in conditioner. It helps keep my hair mositrized but not overly oily like most leave in conditioner tend to do
Tamara L.
albuquerque, NM
I'm in love with this stuff. It smells great and leaves my hair unbelievably soft and smelling awesome with a scent that lingers.
Jessica B.
I received this free for testing from Influenster and I love it!! This leave-in conditioner was lightweight and got the job done!
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Smells super good and left my hair soft and silky all day. Very hydrating and wonderful. didn't make my hair feel greasy at all.
Caryn C.
Smells great and does a great job of detangling. You only need a small amount and it leaves my color treated hair soft and shiny.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this product on a daily it leaves my hair feeling and looking so great and it smells amazing i would definitely recommend.
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
I'm not a big fan of the smell of this but my hair always feel smooth and soft after using this! I would definitely recommend !!
Alicia C.
Not your mothers is great for my hair because my hair is dry curly and course at times. It adds soo much moisture and greatness.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?