BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Chelsea k.
Love love love! It smells amazing. I always use this after a shower and my hair always dries soft and silky. Works wonders for my hair.
Carolina 👑.
I love the smell of this leave in! It’s amazing and it has great slip. It hydrates my hair very well. I love to pair it up with a gel.
Rachel J.
I love this stuff! It gets the tangles out of your hair very easily. It also smells really good.Not Your Mother's® Natural Line
Chynel C.
Montgomery, AL
I use this on my weave and real hair, provides reall good moisture and it smells really good. I’d recommend to those with natural hair
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
Amazing product that left my hair feeling soft and silky as well as shiny and tangle free!! Very affordable for such a great product!!
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
I received this product from Influenster and I loved it but the smell was too sweet that it made me sick. Otherwise, it is really good.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
100% obsessed with the smell of all of not your mothers products. This leave in conditioner left my hair smelling good and super soft.
Samantha Z.
Bronx, NY
This smells amazing. My hair feels wonderful after using this. I use this on my color processed hair to keep it feeling soft and silky.
Maddie L.
I received this for free from Influenster a while ago, but I still use it! It makes my usually frizzy hair much more manageable.
Abigail S.
Worthington, OH
Not so in love with the smell but absolutely love how it makes my hair feel. It's not too heavy but gives your hair serious moisture.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?