BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michaela R.
Morristown
I use this daily! Just a few pumps on this into my hair after my shower makes brushing and drying SO much easier! Not your mothers has awesome products anyways, but the leave in conditioner is a must!! Love the smell and feel! Doesn’t leave your hair looking oily, but it feels so smooth!
Erika Y.
This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I have used.  My hair feels hydrated and not weighed down.  It has even brought out more of my natural curl.  I can't believe how much curl I actually have!  Some of my ends do still feel a tiny bit dry, but still not near as dry as before.
Jamie C.
Rapid City
This spray leaves my hair smelling SO good and gives it an extra kick of shine and glow too. Not crazy expensive and works better than more high end leave in sprays. It works just as well in thick adult hair as it does in baby fine toddler hair. Highly recommend this brand and spray!
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
I was a bit disappointed because of how oily this product made my hair. It smelled great and helped de tangle my hair but by the end of the day, my hair would be too oily. Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this conditioner, I feel like it definitely hydrates my hair and it doesn’t leave it feeling crunchy sticky or weighed down. However, it doesn’t leave my split ends feeling as hydrated as others in the past have, and that’s why I didn’t give it five stars. I like that it doesn’t take away any volume from my already dead hair, but it doesn’t exactly add to the shine. I still have to add an oil after I’m done coming the conditioner through my hair. I like the spray bottle applicator, it’s really misty and I feel like I can even application from it instead of a spotty streaky one, so there isn’t one area of my hair that gets super saturated and others I don’t get touched. I definitely recommend if you’re just looking for something to throw in your hair before you get in the pool.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Definitely love Not Your Mothers products. This leave in smells super yummy and sprays easily. It definitely left my hair feeling soft and not course as it sometimes feels. My only complaint is thatnit does feel a little sticky while it sets. But definitely a favorite.
Jackie S.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! Love that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals or silicones. Have only been using for a few months so I can’t say how much it works but makes my hair feel softer instantly and smell great. Don’t use on try hair, makes it sticky and weighed down if you do.
Kali G.
Traverse City, MI
This is my new go to leave in conditioner! It smells great and makes my hair feel so much healthier. My hair can't be brushed after showering without some kind of leave in conditioner, and this works better than anything I've tried before! The price is fantastic too!
Bailey T.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product, it has a nice, not too overpowering smell, and makes my hair feel smooth and easy to brush through after a shower. However, I'm not 100% sure that it is helping with damage? My hair is so straight and flat that I feel that it weighs it down a bit.
Camden M.
honolulu
I just started using this leave in conditioner and I absolutely love it. I’m constantly in the ocean, and I also have fine/high lighted hair that is constantly tangled. This leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and also smells amazing.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?