BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michaela R.
Morristown
I use this daily! Just a few pumps on this into my hair after my shower makes brushing and drying SO much easier! Not your mothers has awesome products anyways, but the leave in conditioner is a must!! Love the smell and feel! Doesn’t leave your hair looking oily, but it feels so smooth!
Erika Y.
This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I have used.  My hair feels hydrated and not weighed down.  It has even brought out more of my natural curl.  I can't believe how much curl I actually have!  Some of my ends do still feel a tiny bit dry, but still not near as dry as before.
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this conditioner, I feel like it definitely hydrates my hair and it doesn’t leave it feeling crunchy sticky or weighed down. However, it doesn’t leave my split ends feeling as hydrated as others in the past have, and that’s why I didn’t give it five stars. I like that it doesn’t take away any volume from my already dead hair, but it doesn’t exactly add to the shine. I still have to add an oil after I’m done coming the conditioner through my hair. I like the spray bottle applicator, it’s really misty and I feel like I can even application from it instead of a spotty streaky one, so there isn’t one area of my hair that gets super saturated and others I don’t get touched. I definitely recommend if you’re just looking for something to throw in your hair before you get in the pool.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Definitely love Not Your Mothers products. This leave in smells super yummy and sprays easily. It definitely left my hair feeling soft and not course as it sometimes feels. My only complaint is thatnit does feel a little sticky while it sets. But definitely a favorite.
Kali G.
Traverse City, MI
This is my new go to leave in conditioner! It smells great and makes my hair feel so much healthier. My hair can't be brushed after showering without some kind of leave in conditioner, and this works better than anything I've tried before! The price is fantastic too!
Jackie S.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! Love that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals or silicones. Have only been using for a few months so I can’t say how much it works but makes my hair feel softer instantly and smell great. Don’t use on try hair, makes it sticky and weighed down if you do.
Bailey T.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product, it has a nice, not too overpowering smell, and makes my hair feel smooth and easy to brush through after a shower. However, I'm not 100% sure that it is helping with damage? My hair is so straight and flat that I feel that it weighs it down a bit.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So I didn’t like this product at first beyond the fact it smells heavenly. But I use this as a de tangler. Sometimes I use heavy heavy hairspray for theatre purposes and even a deep conditioner doesn’t get out the knots. A few sprays of this and brushing is painless
Eri ✨.
Irvine, CA
I loved that this spray leave-in did not leave my hair dry or too wet and dragged down. I love the smell of this spray as well so I keep using it over and over. I would definitely recommend this one. I also want to try other products from this line.
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
If I could live with only one hair product this would be it. I have always had frizzy hair. My mother used to straighten my hair for me in elementary school because my hair was so frizzy that other kids would make fun of me. But all you have to do is spray this product in your hair and brush it after a shower and you’re set. After using this product I rarely every straighten my hair because it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny AND controls my frizz and all I have to do is let my hair air dry. Did I mention it smells amazing! And costs so little. This is my favorite product ever!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?