Shae P.
Bellingham, MA

I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?

Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Pekin, IN
1 week, 5 days ago
Yes! The second bottle I bought after getting it in an influencer box, and also would not even work. I had to take it off of the old bottle and use it on the new one. I do love this product though. So this minor inconvenience of cheap bottling has been worth it to have the soft and smooth hair. Yes! The second bottle I bought after getting it in an influencer box, and also would not even work. I had to take it off of the old bottle and use it on the new one. I do love this product though. So this minor inconvenience of cheap bottling has been worth it to have the soft and smooth hair
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
1 month, 4 weeks ago
These type of spray nozzles tend to clog and are a bit tricky to work with at times for sure. Also since it’s a conditioner it does gunk up and the handle sometimes gets stuck. I adore the conditioner and the lovely scent but I’m not a big fan of this type of spray nozzle what so ever. I have a heat protector with the same nozzle and I don’t like it for that either.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
North Haven, CT
3 months ago
Mine usually gets clogged and I have to mess around with it to get it to work