Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner

For Damaged Hair

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Is this good for people with coily hair? I have thick 4c hair and I'm trying to find something to keep my hair from being so dry.
Has anyone used this who does the curly girl method? I’m a 2c and use the naturals shampoo but wondering if this is a good leave in!
What does this leave-in conditioner smell like? Is the scent strong?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by angelica G.
I have used so many leave in conditioners but this one takes the cake! There is literally no comparison! It has improved my hair like no other! It’s softened it while helping repair breakage & giving my hair the strength it once had!!! I recommend this to anyone trying to repair their hair!
Darby N.
naples
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Darby N.
I can't even explain how much I love Not Your Mothers products! This is by far my favorite leave in conditioner, not only does it smell amazing but it doesn't leave a cakey residue in my hair after using it. It also leaves a beautiful shine as well! This is one of my go to products to style my hair when it's curly. With my hair if I use a lot of products it gets greasy, oily and looks wet all day. With this it's a light weight addition that leaves my hair looking refreshed![product:not-your-mothers-naturals-royal-honey-&-kalahari-desert-melon-repair-protect-leave-in-conditioner]
Bailey S.
WV
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Bailey S.
This is what I’m using currently for a leave in conditioner and I’m loving it! It makes my hair so soft and helps detangle, too! It smells amazing and I love the spray top on it. It’s a perfect mist!
Courtney F.
Edmond, OK
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Courtney F.
Purchased at: Target
This spray is such a great detangler. I use it often in my son’s 3b hair. Wet it, add some of this and let sit for a minute, then detangle and let air dry. Tangles come out easily, which means less tears from my little one! It also smells great and is good leave-in.
Susana S.
Netcong, NJ
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Susana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently bought this again, my curls love it, they are more define and it smells amazing, what I currently use on my daily routine , highly recommend for curly girls
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t care for this one as much. I’m not sure if it’s because when I got it it may have been older (I received it from a friend about three years ago) but it smelt weird and left my hair feeling kind of heavy.
Ronald K.
Deepwater , NJ
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Ronald K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this leave in conditioner leaves hair so soft smells great hydrated my split ends
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Target
Can I just say this product smells SO yummy and works so well after just using a tiny bit of spray. So little goes so far and it works amazing allowing a healthier head of hair and less breakage from dry hair!
Rachel H.
Bel Air, MD
I am obsessed with not your mothers! My favorite scents and it makes my hair feel so good and refreshed.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
leeanne P.
Schenectady, NY
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by leeanne P.
Definitely give this leave in conditioner 5 stars! I started to use their way to grow leave in conditioner a while ago and it became a step in my hair routine and ever since I've used it everyday! I recently went to target to purchase some more and didn't find the original one I used to use but I did find this one. It works just as good on my hair and in my opinion it may even smell better than the original!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanisha H.
Manchester, CT
il y a 2 ans
leeanne P. il y a 2 ans
My hair isn’t curly at all, it’s more wavy (sadly) however it doesn’t leave any weird texture at all to your hair I can say that! If anything i feel as if it makes my hair look more softer and shiny!