BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #19 in Leave-In Conditioner

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Buy on ULTA
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this conditioner, I feel like it definitely hydrates my hair and it doesn’t leave it feeling crunchy sticky or weighed down. However, it doesn’t leave my split ends feeling as hydrated as others in the past have, and that’s why I didn’t give it five stars. I like that it doesn’t take away any volume from my already dead hair, but it doesn’t exactly add to the shine. I still have to add an oil after I’m done coming the conditioner through my hair. I like the spray bottle applicator, it’s really misty and I feel like I can even application from it instead of a spotty streaky one, so there isn’t one area of my hair that gets super saturated and others I don’t get touched. I definitely recommend if you’re just looking for something to throw in your hair before you get in the pool.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am SO glad I stumbled upon this product while looking for a leave-in at Ulta. Previously, I've used their other leave in (grow something) but at one point, it was drying my hair rather than hydrating it. This one does wonders to mine! Doesn't leave my hair greasy but it does leave a great scent/smell behind. I just rebought it because it was so good and affordable unlike the one I was eyeing. Having thick hair, this will take care of your tangles post shower and post beach (I spray it before getting in the water).
Alexis S.
New Braunfels, TX
Omg!! I LOVE this product. I have super long hair, so sometimes conditioner only doesn’t get all tangles. So when I step out of the shower I immediately spray it. 5 minutes late my hair is tangle-free and smells so so good! I definitely recommend this, especially to all my long hair girls! The investment is so worth it and I’m glad I got my first sample through voxbox. I’ll buy again and again!
Tashara N.
I have kinky curly hair and this product doesn't really do anything for me, BUT it does wonders for my bundles. I normally purchase Brazilian body wave bundles and when after I wash my bundles I spray this leave in before I hang them to dry. It leaves a nice sweet tropical smell and my bundles are always soft and bouncy. I definitely recommend this product for straight hair.
MaryGrace S.
San Diego
I've given up on any other brand of hair care products. I have long hair and haven't had a trim in almost a year now. This leave in conditioner detangles, hydrates, and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I almost want to say it mends split ends because I don't really have any now! I get tons of compliments on my hair and will recommend this line any chance I get
Roselicious S.
This leave in conditioner really helps repair split ends and the frizzies. I have long hair and I like the easy application. After using Not Your Mother’s conditioner for a few days, I could notice a marked improvement in the condition of my hair. It really works! Overall a good value and the scent is acceptable. Yes, I would recommend.
Kenra T.
Bay City, MI
This leave-in conditioner is by far better than anything I hoped it'd be. My hair can get so tangled even after washing. This product helped prevent tangles and less damage on my hair when combing. NOT YOUR M❤THERS NATURALS - Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Leave-in conditioner left my hair so soft and smelling so good! It's also safe enough to use on my littles head! NYM is free of · sulfate · silicones · parabens · & synthetic dyes · Whoop! Whoop! 🙌 Not Your Mother's Naturals Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
I received this product free for testing purposes complimentary of @influenster #contest #NYMRepairProtect @NYMBrands #NYMRepairProtect #contest #glowvoxbox #gotitfree
Brighten S.
Windham, ME
This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've tried. I find that a little goes a long way. The product makes your hair very soft. It is not greasy or sticky. It smells amazing and can easily be washed off your hands. I recommend blow drying after on the cool setting to lock in the moisture and make your hair extra shiny.
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
My favorite drugstore leave in conditioner. The smell is to die for and tropical. I love the easy to use spray spout and the conditioner is so creamy and moisturizes my curls to the fullest. Because i have curly hair i got through conditioner like nobody’s business so i wish they would make a bigger bottle of this stuff
Tammy B.
Oklahoma city
I love this brand! I am a cruly girl using the cruly girl method and this brands natural line is such a great brand for us! I use this leave in as a refresh and on cowash day. It feels like silk! Great moisturizer for dry dull hair. We also use the conditioner and other styling products. I will always recommend this!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Has anyone smelled this? I am in serious search of a leave in conditioner that doesn't have an overbearing scent.
McKayla K.
Does this product help heal your hair and repair split ends?