BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #19 in Leave-In Conditioner

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Buy on ULTA
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this conditioner, I feel like it definitely hydrates my hair and it doesn’t leave it feeling crunchy sticky or weighed down. However, it doesn’t leave my split ends feeling as hydrated as others in the past have, and that’s why I didn’t give it five stars. I like that it doesn’t take away any volume from my already dead hair, but it doesn’t exactly add to the shine. I still have to add an oil after I’m done coming the conditioner through my hair. I like the spray bottle applicator, it’s really misty and I feel like I can even application from it instead of a spotty streaky one, so there isn’t one area of my hair that gets super saturated and others I don’t get touched. I definitely recommend if you’re just looking for something to throw in your hair before you get in the pool.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
My old go to for a quality leave in conditioner was the brand Enjoy ($21/bottle) When I needed to repurchase, I found Ulta no longer carries it in store, so I started looking for one that would be of equal quality and cost effective. I came across Not Your Mother’s and decided to give it a go since I love their dry shampoo. It has the same consistency as the Enjoy brand for half the price and I can still brush through both of my girls hair and mine with no problem! I’m super impressed and will absolutely be purchasing again!
Tabitha J.
This leave in conditioner is great. It makes mine and my daughters hair a lot more manageable. My daughter has very long straight heavy hair and this Not Your Mother’s leave in conditioner helps with tangles, and overall brushing. It makes her hair look glossy after it dries. This is a heavy leave in conditioner so at first don’t spray too much. I only use it when our hair is wet. Overall it’s been a great product.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love Not Your Mother's products Ann's use quite a few of them. My local drugstore must have just started carrying this particular product because when I went to replace my empty Carols Daughter leave in, I saw this and wanted to do cartwheels. I have a honey hair balm that I was putting in my damp hair through Winter but it's a little heavy for the spring/summer. I got this and I am in LOVE. It was so much cheaper than my Carols Daughter and I have fine, thin hair that is easily weighed down but the midst comes out so fine and evenly that it never leaves my hair looking greasy or takes away any body. Just soft, shiny, manageable, healthy looking hair that smells like paradise. I live the smell so much that I'll mist it in my 2 yr old daughter's hair so I can smell it when she snuggles up to me. As always, another hit from this brand and I will be repurchasing.
Alexis S.
New Braunfels, TX
Omg!! I LOVE this product. I have super long hair, so sometimes conditioner only doesn’t get all tangles. So when I step out of the shower I immediately spray it. 5 minutes late my hair is tangle-free and smells so so good! I definitely recommend this, especially to all my long hair girls! The investment is so worth it and I’m glad I got my first sample through voxbox. I’ll buy again and again!
Tashara N.
I have kinky curly hair and this product doesn't really do anything for me, BUT it does wonders for my bundles. I normally purchase Brazilian body wave bundles and when after I wash my bundles I spray this leave in before I hang them to dry. It leaves a nice sweet tropical smell and my bundles are always soft and bouncy. I definitely recommend this product for straight hair.
Neush Z.
Chapel Hill
I had been looking for a leave-in conditioner with good reviews without breaking the bank.
Ever since bleaching my hair, the ends are very dull and dry even after a mask. I apply this product once or twice a week after towel-drying my hair following a shower.
The product is easy to use and leaves my hair feeling more lively - but it smells great!
I would recommend it!
MaryGrace S.
San Diego
I've given up on any other brand of hair care products. I have long hair and haven't had a trim in almost a year now. This leave in conditioner detangles, hydrates, and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I almost want to say it mends split ends because I don't really have any now! I get tons of compliments on my hair and will recommend this line any chance I get
Kenra T.
Bay City, MI
This leave-in conditioner is by far better than anything I hoped it'd be. My hair can get so tangled even after washing. This product helped prevent tangles and less damage on my hair when combing. NOT YOUR M❤THERS NATURALS - Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Leave-in conditioner left my hair so soft and smelling so good! It's also safe enough to use on my littles head! NYM is free of · sulfate · silicones · parabens · & synthetic dyes · Whoop! Whoop! 🙌 Not Your Mother's Naturals Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
I received this product free for testing purposes complimentary of @influenster #contest #NYMRepairProtect @NYMBrands #NYMRepairProtect #contest #glowvoxbox #gotitfree
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
My favorite drugstore leave in conditioner. The smell is to die for and tropical. I love the easy to use spray spout and the conditioner is so creamy and moisturizes my curls to the fullest. Because i have curly hair i got through conditioner like nobody’s business so i wish they would make a bigger bottle of this stuff
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Has anyone smelled this? I am in serious search of a leave in conditioner that doesn't have an overbearing scent.
McKayla K.
Does this product help heal your hair and repair split ends?