BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Fatima M.
Ever since i got this product from Influenster i became addicted to it because its soo pretty and great with my hair
Emily R.
Mastic, NY
MOISTURIZING FIRST EVER CONDITIONER THAT ALLOWED ME TO HAVE ,Y HAIR DRYER WITHOUT ANY PRODUCT IN IT, HAIR IS SO SOFT
Amber D.
Millsboro, DE
My FAVORITE! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair detangled and SOFT! I love this brand as a whole!
Kimberly V.
This doesn't seem like a product you find at the drugstore! It makes the hair feel amazing and smells good to boot!
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
I use it as my detangler and it honestly is just so good because of the amell and the way it makes my hair feel.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
I love the smell of this and how it feels on my hair in the shower. I just wish it made my hair a little softer.
Brenna L.
Hemlock, MI
This stuff works amazingly well and you definitely get your money's worth. Moisturizers and protects. I love it
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Love the scent. Works very well. You get a lot of product with a cheap price. Easy to find in a lot of stores
Martha G.
It gives dead looming hair a great shine and helps detangle split ends as well as soften the strands of hair
Jessica W.
I love the smell of this! My hair is also looking healthier! This product has helped tame my thick wild hair!
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos