BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #76 in Conditioner

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE THIS!! Look at my hair! I have been using this for about 2 months and my damaged hair doesn't look so damaged! WALGREENS has a buy 2 get 1 deal going on! It also helps keep my curls in tact. I am very satisfied and can't wait to try the other lines! (I also used NYM beach waves spray and the grape seed extract cream)
Clarissa S.
Mesa , AZ
I used this when Influenster sent me it, and I FOUND A NEW LOVE! I applied it on the mid length to ends of my hair and it just worked so good. Very happy with the product and it smelled yummy!!!
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply. Works well. Smells good but not my favorite. Longer lasting scent than conditioner alone but not drastic. I have fine hair and it was not too heavy. Not sure that I would purchase again
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Nice leave-in conditioner and the scent is nice. I didn't notice as much of a difference with this product as I do with some others but I would repurchase this especially at the price. Does the job nicely.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really like the not your mother's brand hair products. I like that they are silicone and sulfate free so you don't have the residue that other products leave behind.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I’m loving this shampoo and conditioner right now! Smells DEVINE and it leaves my hair deranged and super soft for styling.
Emily R.
Mastic, NY
MOISTURIZING FIRST EVER CONDITIONER THAT ALLOWED ME TO HAVE ,Y HAIR DRYER WITHOUT ANY PRODUCT IN IT, HAIR IS SO SOFT
Tina N.
MELBOURNE, FL
Love love love how it left my hair smelling, I'm a smoker so in between shampoo's it's nice to have a product that can freshen even the smell of cigarettes out
Summer H.
Morristown, TN
Recently purchased this at Walgreens because it was on sale bogo and I'm in love!! It smells so good and makes my hair look so healthy. 10/10 recommended!
Sahara F.
Bennington, NE
This smells amazing oh my lord it leaves my head feeling very refreshed it does make my head feel a little oily but that's just because I have oily hair
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?

back