BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey E.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this. It smells so good and helps get my tangles out so easily. I feel like conditioner doesn't always do that but this one does.
alex m.
I use this everytime i take a shower or go swimming. Works miracles and detangles nicely. Works just like dry shampoo but a liquid conditioner!
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Loved it never had a problem with it being greasy after use it after I blowed dried my hair. It was a good price and will rebuy again.
Aly W.
Raleigh, NC
I 100% swear by this stuff! I use this entire line when I wash my hair! It leaves my hai smelling so good and it's always soft and frizz free
Becky M.
Sherman, TX
One of my can't run out of products. Seems to be helping my hairs overall condition and growth rate and as an added bonus it smells delish
Morgan J.
Delaware, OH
I loved this product. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft. I used it everyday after I took a shower and before I dried my hair!
Kerriann M.
I liked this brand. It smelled really good and didn’t dry my hair out. It also lasts a while. I would recommend and buy again.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Love this product!!! It's not outrageously priced, but smells amazing and works wonders. My hair feels healthy and looks shiny.
🌻 M.
it works decently I guess but I hated the pump top it was already inconvenient then it broke off and I had to replace it
Sadia M.
Morton grove
Great product ! Works really well to dry the hair. Anytime my hair feels oily I apply this and it even gives hair volume
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos