BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
I recently got this in a box box and I use it with my hair is tangled mostly and my hair is just fine I color it it is not pricey at all I love it so much it's really the best and I really love the sun I'm satisfied
Alyssa Y.
I freakin love this stuff!! I use it every time i wash my hair and it leaves my hair feel so amazing. It detangles my hair so great. The price is great too. I normally get it at Ulta. It’s safe for colored hair too.
Megan H.
Fenton, MO
Love not your mothers products the fact that its made with natural ingredients and also that it keeps my hair clean. I have had alergic reactions to all the chemicals and dyes in so many shampoos before but not with not your mothers
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
All the products from this brand and this natur als line in particular are all amazing! They smell just as amazing as they perform too! My hair is so soft and hydrated after using these products!
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing, and it conditions my hair so well. I have heavily color treated hair and it works wonders. The price is very affordable and well worth it. I’m highly satisfied with this product.
Shelby R.
Spring, TX
I use this leave in conditioner daily after I shower! I first received it to test it out and now I always make sure I have a bottle! It makes your hair so soft and smells great!
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
This is one of my favorite products by Not Your Mother’s. I’ve been using it religiously for a couple months now and my hair has never felt healthier. I bleach my hair and you wouldn’t be able to tell just by feeling it.
Cherish H.
lawton, OK
I do my little sisters hair most days, It's long and curly so it's always a pain but this stuff definitely helps and it makes her hair so soft which is its actual use!
Shika L.
Old Bridge, NJ
Smells so good!! Honestly this is the biggest draw for me. The spray nozzle gives a fine mist, which I like, and it seems to work well on my hair, but it's a fairly standard leave-in conditioner. I do love that smell though, it's probably the reason I'd buy it
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Hands down the best daily/every few days conditioner I've ever used. It smells great and doesn't have any nasty parabens, dyes, sulfates, etc. definitely recommend trying
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos