BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Josie S.
Los Angeles, CA
My first leave in conditioner and now my go to. My hair is frizzy and goes wild when it dries but once I used this while untangling it, I did not have to even straighten my hair. The curls were soft and nice and I love the smell!! I received this one complimentary of influenster.
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
PROS: I wrote a review for the shampoo so I’ll leave this short.. I love this stuff!!! The smell is my absolute favorite I mean seriously it’s amazing! It softens and shines my hair without leaving it heavy nor greasy. I definitely recommend!!! & they are also cruelty free and natural which is of course the best!❣️

CONS: NONE!
Delilah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I’ve never been one to believe in using a “hair care” system but I fully buy into this. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. It smells great, is a great price and my frizzy, difficult to tame mane always feels soft and looks great with little effort.
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
This product has been sent by influenster for testing purpose . I do have damaged hair and using this leave-in-conditioner detangled my hair , making it softer . I'll continue to use it for a permanent result but so far I love it ! The smell of it is soooo good ! It's also paraben and sulfate free ✅
Allie L.
Texas
This is one of my most favorite leave in conditioners! It’s smells amazing!! OMG! I like to use this even after i condition my hair with regular conditioner, i put this in the hair to kinda seal in the moisture and it makes my hair really soft.
Tara N.
I love the smell of this conditioner, and I'm always a fan of the pump dispenser. My hair is fairly long and I use 2-3 pumps. I like that it's from a naturals line also. I don't feel like my hair has any extra moisture using it however.
Madison R.
this product keeps my hair healthy, feeling clean and looking just the right amount of shine. I would say it is best for a dry scalp. I do believe it is safe for color treated hair and I am very happy with the result of this product.
Michelle A.
Cartersville, GA
This smells absolutely amazing. I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of product either which is a plus. I got this on sale at Ulta so it was a reasonable price compared to my normal shampoo. I love how soft it makes my hair.
Ashton R.
Toccoa, GA
Very nice lite honey scent. Leaves the hair feeling soft and tangle free. No greasy feeling or look. I only use it on the ends because I tend to get an oily scalp but if you have a dry scalp it might be good to massage into said scalp
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I absolutely love this! It smells super good and makes my hair feel great! I have a dry scalp and it seems to help the dryness go away. A major benefit is that it's really not that expensive. I'm 100% satisfied with this product
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos