BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Michelle A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
This smells absolutely amazing. I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of product either which is a plus. I got this on sale at Ulta so it was a reasonable price compared to my normal shampoo. I love how soft it makes my hair.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
I think this product is so great, especially for detangling and repairing damaged hair. The scent is so great and it acts as a creamy spray. I think it's great for curly hair and I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I absolutely love this! It smells super good and makes my hair feel great! I have a dry scalp and it seems to help the dryness go away. A major benefit is that it's really not that expensive. I'm 100% satisfied with this product
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this product I use it every time I wash my hair. It's smells good and lasts a long time. I like this product because it keeps my hair smooth and soft. It's good for anyone and I was very satisfied with this product
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This leave in conditioner is perfect for summer. It hydrates your hair and smells amazing. I use it mainly on the ends of my hair and it always comes out super soft.
Aliya M.
The smell of this product is amazing and it works very well. This product helps remove tangles out of my hair after the shower and leaves it soft and fresh. I received this product as a sample and intend to buy another bottle when this one runs out.
Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every day!! And have soft and natural waves because of it!! It's not too expensive and it's definitely worth the price because there is a lot of product in it! So satisfied! Everyone should try this!
Aislynn Q.
Emporia, KS
I love the way it makes my hair feel once dry, however, the bottle is a bit messy to use when just getting out of the shower. It also smells fantastic. Not too chemically like some products. Overall, it's great!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I loved this product! It worked great as a detangler for me and gave me really pretty curls. The price is fair and you get quite a bit of product for your price. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
I recently got this in a box box and I use it with my hair is tangled mostly and my hair is just fine I color it it is not pricey at all I love it so much it's really the best and I really love the sun I'm satisfied
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos