BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer C.
Anchorage
My HG conditioner. This product is the best conditioner I've ever used on my bleached hair. When I use this product, my hair immediately feels like silk in the shower. The amount of slip is fantastic and I love the scent. If your hair is at all damaged, give this a go. It has managed to outperform the various high end conditioners I've used.
Amber W.
Pittsburg, KS
This is my favorite conditioner right now. It smells amazing, and it leaves my hair feeling nourished and healthy. My hair always has a nice shine after I use it, and I've definitely seen a good improvement in my heat damaged hair.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Great shampoo and Conditioner, both moisturize and help with frizz after blow drying. my hair felt nourished and stronger after a month of using. Will definitely be trying more products in the future. This is best for normal to dry scalps. You cant beat the buy one get one free deals at Ulta on this product.
Jana R.
Garden Grove, CA
I got this in my VoxBox and oh my gosh I love it so much. My hair is so soft and rich. It looks so shiny. The smell is to die for. I have really short hair so when I wash it I don't normally use conditioner just for the sake of money but this is so easy and quick that I will totally buy this.
Kai L.
Old hickory , TN
i was thinking to myself one day about how i needed new shampoo and how i wished "not your mothers" brand made regular shampoo. i went to walgreens later and here it was!! the smell is absolutely amazing. i have tried a few different scents as well as the beach babe, they are all amazing!!
Josie S.
Los Angeles, CA
My first leave in conditioner and now my go to. My hair is frizzy and goes wild when it dries but once I used this while untangling it, I did not have to even straighten my hair. The curls were soft and nice and I love the smell!! I received this one complimentary of influenster.
Tasnia I.
This product has been sent by influenster for testing purpose . I do have damaged hair and using this leave-in-conditioner detangled my hair , making it softer . I'll continue to use it for a permanent result but so far I love it ! The smell of it is soooo good ! It's also paraben and sulfate free ✅
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
This is one of my most favorite leave in conditioners! It’s smells amazing!! OMG! I like to use this even after i condition my hair with regular conditioner, i put this in the hair to kinda seal in the moisture and it makes my hair really soft.
Tara N.
I love the smell of this conditioner, and I'm always a fan of the pump dispenser. My hair is fairly long and I use 2-3 pumps. I like that it's from a naturals line also. I don't feel like my hair has any extra moisture using it however.
Ashton R.
Toccoa, GA
Very nice lite honey scent. Leaves the hair feeling soft and tangle free. No greasy feeling or look. I only use it on the ends because I tend to get an oily scalp but if you have a dry scalp it might be good to massage into said scalp
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos