BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Katherine K.
Richmond, VA
Such an amazing scent & it works WONDERS! I have incredibly thick hair & (until recently) it was very long & this made it sooo easy to comb through & kept it soft. Worth this price, would recommend to anyone!
Chelsea N.
Terlton, OK
This conditioner is amazing. I love that these products are natural. It is very moisturizing to my curls. I use this as a leave in too after I've rinsed it out. I just add a little to the ends of my hair.
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This stuff smells so good! I love that it’s good for your hair too without any harmful ingredients. It’s pretty affordable too, and I can get it at ulta or Walgreens. I just wish it was in more stores!
Brianne F.
My friend gifted this to me after buying it in ULTA. Though with her long hair it took too much product. I had been dying my hair every 4 week and this kept my ends from splitting.
Jessica A.
Mobile, AL
This product is wonderful for any type as it is protein free. It provides wonderful slip making your hands glide through your hair. My hair loves it and the smell is amazing!
Michaela K.
I received this in a VoxBox and it was full sized! This stuff works great but I personally don’t like the scent. I couldn’t complain; however because it is free after all. Thank you Influenster!
Christen D.
Smithville
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells fantastic. Great amount of moisture for my low porosity fine hair. Works well as a daily conditioner and occasionally as a leave-in. Currently on my second bottle.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I seriously could not love this brand and this conditioner anymore! This stuff seriously smells SO AMAZING. I have been using the leave in conditioner spray for months now and swear by it and this conditioner is just the same! I can't get over this stuff y'all! I highly recommend trying it out!
Taylor B.
Louisville, KY
I received this in a VoxBox a few months ago and it's honestly amazing! I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, but you're supposed to use this on damp or wet hair. However I've also used it on dry hair and it works just as well. It's nice to add a little extra shine and volume. I use this and a dry shampoo on days I don't wash my hair in the shower and it works well for me. From what I know this brand is fairly inexpensive and it is at a ulta, I'll probably look into their other products.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
This is one of my favorites. I chose this one because I was looking for a good conditioner that will help on my quest to takle my hair with goodness and repair it. This thing is packed with it (goodness). Not only it has a wonderful smell but it goes and fight to repair and protect your hair. The fact that it's viscocity is more of a rich cream lather rather then a watery one has help my very thick strands that usually will laugh at anything throw to it.
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos