BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
divya m.
This will be forever my favorite leave in conditioner .I am so happy that influenster send this to me to try it out .I absolutely love it ,smells great ,good consistency and great packaging spray bottle .
Lillian W.
Spartanburg , SC
Loved the smell! The packaging , the text on the bottle, the pump, the way it feels in hair. Love it minus if you leave the smallest amount in your hair gets hard and crunchy
Delilah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I’ve never been one to believe in using a “hair care” system but I fully buy into this. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. It smells great, is a great price and my frizzy, difficult to tame mane always feels soft and looks great with little effort.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Pretty good conditioner for the price. It’s not as thick and creamy as I like, so I feel like I use extra to compensate for that, so it doesn’t last very long. Does a good job of daily conditioning if you don’t need extra moisturizing. Has a nice scent that lasts a while in my hair.
Carlee C.
Currently bought this as part of the campaign with influencer and I LOVE it I have recommended it to Many because of the smell and how weightless my hair has become! This helps my hair curl and stay straight as long as I want it to!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
Love this stuff. Smells awesome. I love that it isn’t full of chemicals and doesn’t have sulfates. Works really well on my hair. I wash it everyday and it doesn’t seem to strip it.
Jaymie M.
This conditioner works so well on my hair. It makes it so soft and healthy looking. It also smells incredible. I’m really happy I tried it and that I can get a big bottle of it super cheap at Ulta. Definitely recommend this!
Ana L.
Bakersfield, CA
Best conditioner used for leaving in the hair. The smell is one of the best things about this conditioner amongst its abilities to smoothing and repairing hair. Strongly recommended and you won’t be disappointed, guaranteed!
Tori B.
Union, MS
This product left my hair feeling so smooth and clean! It left such a nice scent in my hair while it was drying, and it also lathered up very nicely in the shower. Overall, this is a great product, and I’ll definitely be repurchasing!!
Katherine K.
Seneca, SC
Such an amazing scent & it works WONDERS! I have incredibly thick hair & (until recently) it was very long & this made it sooo easy to comb through & kept it soft. Worth this price, would recommend to anyone!
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?

back