BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Michaela K.
I received this in a VoxBox and it was full sized! This stuff works great but I personally don’t like the scent. I couldn’t complain; however because it is free after all. Thank you Influenster!
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
This is one of my favorite products by Not Your Mother’s. I’ve been using it religiously for a couple months now and my hair has never felt healthier. I bleach my hair and you wouldn’t be able to tell just by feeling it.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really like the not your mother's brand hair products. I like that they are silicone and sulfate free so you don't have the residue that other products leave behind.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I seriously could not love this brand and this conditioner anymore! This stuff seriously smells SO AMAZING. I have been using the leave in conditioner spray for months now and swear by it and this conditioner is just the same! I can't get over this stuff y'all! I highly recommend trying it out!
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
I received this in a VoxBox a few months ago and it's honestly amazing! I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, but you're supposed to use this on damp or wet hair. However I've also used it on dry hair and it works just as well. It's nice to add a little extra shine and volume. I use this and a dry shampoo on days I don't wash my hair in the shower and it works well for me. From what I know this brand is fairly inexpensive and it is at a ulta, I'll probably look into their other products.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
This is one of my favorites. I chose this one because I was looking for a good conditioner that will help on my quest to takle my hair with goodness and repair it. This thing is packed with it (goodness). Not only it has a wonderful smell but it goes and fight to repair and protect your hair. The fact that it's viscocity is more of a rich cream lather rather then a watery one has help my very thick strands that usually will laugh at anything throw to it.
Karrie F.
This conditioner was very soft and moisturizing. Also the smell was absolutely amazing. I would reccomend pairing it with their other products to get the maximum benefit and to prevent weird smells with mixing other products in. I left the conditioner on for about five minutes and then rinsed it out. My hair immediately felt more soft and easier to detangle. Not Your Mother's Products are great for beauty on a budget.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely loved this formula. Worked it into my hair to soften and detangle. It definitely did the job and left my hair smelling great. *Pro tip for the guys* it even works well for your beard and doesn't leave knots. I'll definitely use this one again and recommend it to my friends. Not Your Mother's Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Shampoo
kaitlyn l.
I have extremely thick, wavy, color-treated hair and I have yet to find a better conditioner than this one. It moisturizes and strengthens my hair more than any other product and doesn't weigh it down or make it oily. It's a great price for the size and I can usually find it on a BOGO 50% off deal. I just wish it came in a bigger size. I use the conditioner twice as fast as the shampoo due to my hair type.
Jennifer C.
Anchorage
My HG conditioner. This product is the best conditioner I've ever used on my bleached hair. When I use this product, my hair immediately feels like silk in the shower. The amount of slip is fantastic and I love the scent. If your hair is at all damaged, give this a go. It has managed to outperform the various high end conditioners I've used.
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos