BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
This product left my hair feeling so smooth and clean! It left such a nice scent in my hair while it was drying, and it also lathered up very nicely in the shower. Overall, this is a great product, and I’ll definitely be repurchasing!!
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
The scent of this is amazing. I use it as my leave in and it makes my hair super moisturized throughout the week. My main attraction is the packaging — these solid colored bottles are absolutely stunning to look at. I also love that it comes with a pump, and that you can lock the pump when not in use as well.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
This is my favorite conditioner in the NYMN's line. The SMELL. THE SMELL GUYS & GALS. Anyway, I love this conditioner for my long, thick, wavy color treated hair. My hair feels smoother & healthier after I use this conditioner, for an added boost I go in with the leave-in in the this line when I'm going to let my hair dry naturally. LOVE LOVE LOVE :)
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
The product it's self is great! It smells nice, does a nice job of helping my hair curl and not frizz. The reason I only gave it four stars is the spray bottle is difficult to use at times. The sprayer sometimes just doesn't work at all. And while I LOVE that it sprays, I wish it was a little more reliable.
divya m.
This will be forever my favorite leave in conditioner .I am so happy that influenster send this to me to try it out .I absolutely love it ,smells great ,good consistency and great packaging spray bottle .
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Pretty good conditioner for the price. It’s not as thick and creamy as I like, so I feel like I use extra to compensate for that, so it doesn’t last very long. Does a good job of daily conditioning if you don’t need extra moisturizing. Has a nice scent that lasts a while in my hair.
Carlee C.
Currently bought this as part of the campaign with influencer and I LOVE it I have recommended it to Many because of the smell and how weightless my hair has become! This helps my hair curl and stay straight as long as I want it to!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
Love this stuff. Smells awesome. I love that it isn’t full of chemicals and doesn’t have sulfates. Works really well on my hair. I wash it everyday and it doesn’t seem to strip it.
jaymie m.
This conditioner works so well on my hair. It makes it so soft and healthy looking. It also smells incredible. I’m really happy I tried it and that I can get a big bottle of it super cheap at Ulta. Definitely recommend this!
Katherine K.
Seneca, SC
Such an amazing scent & it works WONDERS! I have incredibly thick hair & (until recently) it was very long & this made it sooo easy to comb through & kept it soft. Worth this price, would recommend to anyone!
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?