BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Regenerating Properties, Increases Moisture Within Hair

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
The scent of this is amazing. I use it as my leave in and it makes my hair super moisturized throughout the week. My main attraction is the packaging — these solid colored bottles are absolutely stunning to look at. I also love that it comes with a pump, and that you can lock the pump when not in use as well.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
The product it's self is great! It smells nice, does a nice job of helping my hair curl and not frizz. The reason I only gave it four stars is the spray bottle is difficult to use at times. The sprayer sometimes just doesn't work at all. And while I LOVE that it sprays, I wish it was a little more reliable.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This will be forever my favorite leave in conditioner .I am so happy that influenster send this to me to try it out .I absolutely love it ,smells great ,good consistency and great packaging spray bottle .
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
Love this stuff. Smells awesome. I love that it isn’t full of chemicals and doesn’t have sulfates. Works really well on my hair. I wash it everyday and it doesn’t seem to strip it.
jaymie m.
This conditioner works so well on my hair. It makes it so soft and healthy looking. It also smells incredible. I’m really happy I tried it and that I can get a big bottle of it super cheap at Ulta. Definitely recommend this!
Katherine K.
N Charleston, SC
Such an amazing scent & it works WONDERS! I have incredibly thick hair & (until recently) it was very long & this made it sooo easy to comb through & kept it soft. Worth this price, would recommend to anyone!
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
I’m in love with the scent of this conditioner it’s smell last all day and made my hair beautiful and silky smooth and did and an amazing job for the price! Made my fly always lay down I was very satisfied.!
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
All the products from this brand and this natur als line in particular are all amazing! They smell just as amazing as they perform too! My hair is so soft and hydrated after using these products!
Brianne F.
My friend gifted this to me after buying it in ULTA. Though with her long hair it took too much product. I had been dying my hair every 4 week and this kept my ends from splitting.
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Nice leave-in conditioner and the scent is nice. I didn't notice as much of a difference with this product as I do with some others but I would repurchase this especially at the price. Does the job nicely.
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos