BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
alex m.
I use this everytime i take a shower or go swimming. Works miracles and detangles nicely. Works just like dry shampoo but a liquid conditioner!
Azaria
This is my go to conditioner. It leaves my hair lookin hand and feeling shiny. And it’s been working well on protecting my hair from damage!
Aly W.
Raleigh, NC
I 100% swear by this stuff! I use this entire line when I wash my hair! It leaves my hai smelling so good and it's always soft and frizz free
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Loved it never had a problem with it being greasy after use it after I blowed dried my hair. It was a good price and will rebuy again.
Heather N.
Michigan
Yes yes yes I just recently tried this brand of Not your Mothers and I fell in love. Not only with the quality but the smell of it as well.
Becky M.
Sherman, TX
One of my can't run out of products. Seems to be helping my hairs overall condition and growth rate and as an added bonus it smells delish
Morgan J.
Dublin, OH
I loved this product. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft. I used it everyday after I took a shower and before I dried my hair!
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Oh Em Gee. So far this is my favorite scent. NYM's is my favorite brand!!!! This stuff makes my hair feel soft and it smells SOOO GOOD!
Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
This conditioner smells amazing however it left my hair feeling greasy and blah. I would like to find another safe alternative soon!
Krystal D.
Tucson , AZ
This smells awesome but doesn’t leave my hair as soft as I would like :( I love a good conditioner that leaves my hair silky smooth
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos