BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner
Buy on ULTA
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
If you’re not using this you need to get it now!
This conditioner is sulfate, alcohol and silicone free. It actually moisturizes your hair, it doesn’t just make it look good, it actually heals your hair!
It does cost more than the typical drugstore conditioners but it makes my hair silky soft, shiny and tangle free. I also use a few pumps as a leave in conditioner! Multi purposeful!
rose f.
This by far has to be my most favorite conditioner, hair product, and styler. I’ve struggled so hard with my complicated hair over the years. I usually wear my hair it it’s natural state which is curly and it has worked wonders. I think it’s the honey in the product that works so well for me. I’ve heard honey is good for hair with low porosity like mine. Buy this and you won’t be disappointed
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
I love how this smells and it takes the tangles out of my hair so fast! It works really well. I usually buy it at Ulta, and when it’s buy one get one half off it’s a great value for your buck! I use it in combination with their shampoo and leave in conditioner and have been really happy with the results.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I like the conditioner better than the shampoo in this set. The pump doesn’t release a lot of product so you need a couple pumps which is a bummer. This product is very moisturizing to hair and has a light sweet scent. Unfortunately the scent doesn’t last which is something I like in a conditioner.
Delilah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I’ve never been one to believe in using a “hair care” system but I fully buy into this. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. It smells great, is a great price and my frizzy, difficult to tame mane always feels soft and looks great with little effort.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
So I picked this up at my last ulta haul and let me tell you this is my new absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner. I'm allergic to sulphates and have been trying to find the perfect sulphate free shampoo. So far this is the only one I've truly felt a difference with! Even after I colored my hair, I didn't need a conditioning treatment because this has kept my hair in such good condition. So soft, very clean and the smell is amazing
Mila D.
Ridgefield, CT
I picked this up once when I was on vacation because CVS was having a buy 2 get one free and I was buying shampoo&conditioner so I figured why not enjoy this sale and try something new. I AM SO HAPPY I CHOSE THIS PRODUCT!! It smells like heaven (theres no other way to describe it) and it leaves your hair softer than butter... Believe me I am not exaggerating! I have thick curly hair and this made my curls feel super soft and hydrated, I can't wait to try more of Not Your Mother's products.
Erica M.
Leeds, AL
I got this product in a VoxBox campaign, and couldn’t get enough of it!! I’ve since bought some from the store. I love the smell, and here’s a summertime tip: spray some in your hair before you swim to stay away from the chlorine smell.
Mikala M.
Houston
Beyond impressed with how this product treats my hair. I have struggled to find a brand that doesn’t make my hair oily quickly and this is it! I’m so glad that this is inexpensive, sulfate free, and smells like absolute heaven!!!!
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I adore this product very much. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy like most conditioners. It went on well and rinsed easily! The smell is a total bonus as it's absolutely lovely. I had no tangles after using the paired shampoo but it definitely feels as though after using this my hair doesn't knot as easily and it doesn't leave my hair full of frizz either!

Would definitely buy this set again!
Ava H.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos
Kayla O.
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?