BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looki...2 Answers
  • Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and p...2 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lake Station, IN
This smells absolutely AMAZING and to top it off, my hair looks and feels awesome after using it. I have bleached hair that can get super dry and after leaving this conditioner on in the shower for 3ish minutes, it comes out brushably soft. The only thing that would make it better is if it came in a slightly larger size, at 10 pumps per use to cover my long flowing locks it runs out quick.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this conditioner. Gentle and light enough to use as a leave in and ultra hydrating. This is one of my favorite conditioners I have ever found! And the smell is so sweet, yet subtle and doesnt becoming over powering. I think the price is great, and you can find it at nearly any walmart.
San Diego , CA
This conditioner is like HEAVEN. It smells so amazing and the scent stays with me through out the entire day. It doesn’t take much to work through my hair and it leaves my hair moisturized without being weighed down! I will use this conditioner until they no longer make it.
Fayetteville, AR
Love that this product is paraben and sulfate free, which is what I need for my colored hair. I love the smell of this one! It leaves my hair conditioned and refreshed. My hair also stays light weight with this conditioner.
Clovis , CA
I have curly hair and this has always helped my hair, I always alternate between this conditioner and the redkeen one. I would recommend people to try this brand it is underrated!
Naugatuck, CT
Not-so-unexpectedly loved this particular product of the Not Your Mother's Naturals range, as I've used just about three others of their conditioners. This particular one is more hydrating than the Green tea and apple blossom one, but probably equally as hydrating as the kombucha and ginger one. I love these, as they have great slip and hydration, without weighing my hair down.
Huntsville , AL
This conditioner is great for curly hair to combat the high humidity of an Alabama summer! It gives my curls the moisture it needs to not frizz out and knot like crazy! I also love to mix this in a spray bottle with water to refresh my curls in between washes! An added bonus my husband loves how this makes my hair smell!
Bowling Green, OH
I’ve been looking for a good conditioner for literal years. This doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily or like there’s residue. My hair feels so clean after using, it looks smoother and less dull, and it seems stronger.

I lose a lot of hair due to stress and incorporating this conditioner has even helped with that as well.
So I picked up the shampoo at target and I’ve used other not your mothers brand and I thought I’d give this one a try my hair gets heavy and greasy after a few days but I think it’s because my hair is not damaged and doesn’t need repair. I have a really thick wavy hair.
Elgin, SC
This conditioner is my absolute favorite! It contains no silicones and 98% natural ingredients and the smell is amazing. I continue to get consistent results and it leaves my hair feeling soft and my curls bouncy. I will definitely be keeping this product on hand!
Is this product safe for colored hair? Blues, pinks and purples?
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make hair soft? My hair has recently been looking dry and brittle sos

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email